Chapter 22

1. Cliff diving

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument **COMPLETE**

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song **COMPLETE**

10. Fall in love

HARRY'S POV

"Come on pleeeaseee?" I say giving Erin my best puppy dog look. 

"No Harry I'm doing homework," She says not even looking up from the homework that was before her. She insists on doing some school work even though her mom said that they were just going to let her graduate early because of the circumstances and her good grades. I don't know why she would continue doing work, I know I wouldn't. 

"You don't even have to do homework. Just please come walk with me for like one hour."

"Fine," She says closing her books and putting them into her backpack. "Let me go change I look awful."

"No you look perfect now lets go," I say urging her to move. I wasn't lying though she looked great. She was wearing an old sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants but she looked great in them. She had no makeup on and her long blonde hair was in a messy bun. She doesn't realize that she looks great without makeup or fancy clothes. 

"At least let me put some makeup on."

"Do I even need to do this?"

"No Harry please don't..." She starts saying before I cut her off. 

"DON'T NEED MAKEUP TO COVER UP BEING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE IS ENOOOUUGH!" I belted out totally off key causing her to blush. "Want me to continue?'

"No, that's fine lets go," She says reluctantly walking out of the door of the hotel room with me. "I feel like a hobo."

"a very cute hobo." 

"Your such a cheese ball."

"Yes, but I'm your cheese ball," I say as I plant a small kiss on the tip of her nose. We walk out of the elevator and into the lobby. 

"Do you want any coffee? They have a little Starbucks in here."

"Sure that sounds good," 

I go over to the counter and order tea for me and Erin's usual order of a carmel macchiato. We grab our coffee's and head out into the somewhat chilly Alabama air. ( A/N sorry I'm not really going in any order with the states... just whatever one pops into my head so the order doesn't make sense:) I grabbed her hand and we started walking with no real destination in mind just where ever we end up. 

"Do you have any idea where we are going?" Erin asks looking up at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Nope, I'm just kind of winging it."

"Good to know," She says sipping her coffee. 

I look down at Erin, my girl. I don't know why I'm lucky enough to date her. There are so many boys in the world that deserve her more then me. The media calls me a manwhore having one night stands every night and never being able to have a serious relationship.

They don't realize that I was just searching for the right girl to come along. I've only had a few serious girlfriends in my life all the other ones have used my to have 15 minutes of fame. Of course to media blames me and says that the girls hearts were broken by me. I can barely take pictures with fans without the paparazzi  saying that I have a new girlfriend.

When I'm with Erin I forget about all past relationships. With every smile she gives me I forget about every "one night stand". With every kiss all past heartbreaks disappears in an instant. If she ever left me I'm not sure what I would do. There is one thing I'm sure of, I will never hurt Erin. There is no other girl on the planet that even compares to her. 

I want this girl right here Erin Rider to be my forever. 

"Harry? Are you ok?" Erin asks as she waves her hand in front of my face. 

"Huh? What?" I said getting shaken back into reality. 

"You zoned out on me there," She says laughing at me. 

"Sorry I got caught up in my thoughts."

"What where you thinking about?" She asks taking the final sip of her drink. 

"About you," I say vaugly as I through both of our empty cups away.

"What about me?" 

"How I'm going to beat you to the park over there," I say as I begin running towards the little park across the street leaving her stunned. She stands there for another second before she starts sprinting after me. I arrive at the park out of breath a few seconds before Erin arrives also out of breath. "I WON!!" I yell as I begin dancing around Erin.

"No fair you got a head start," She says pouting with her arms crossed over her chest making her look like a 5 year old who couldn't get the toy she wanted. 

"I'm sorry that I'm faster than you babe," I say as I give her a playful kiss on the cheek.

"Is that so Styles?"

"Yes it is Rider."

"Fine race you to the swingset," She says sprinting off. I sprint after and I still beat her. "Fine I admit it your faster than me," She says smiling up at me.

"Wanna swing?" I say as I wiggle my eyebrows up and down making her laugh. 

"Your an idiot Styles," She says as she sits down on the swing next to me. 

"I know."

We hang out at the parkfor a while looking like idiots next to all the little kids at the park but we didn't care we were happy and having fun. All of a sudden I start to feel a few rain drops fall on my face. They begin falling faster and faster until it is pouring cats and dogs. 

"Come on Harry," Erin says as she starts running around in the rain. I join her and we ran around in the rain like little kids.

"May I have this dance my lady?" I ask in a weird accent as I extend my hand out to Erin. 

"You may sir," She says giggling as she puts her hand in mine and we start dancing.

It starts out as a crazy dance but it slowly transforms into a slow dance. We probably look crazy slow dancing in that rain but I was enjoying every minute of it. I look down at Erin smiling who returns the smile.  She slowly closes the gap until our lips are touching. Yes those crazy fireworks do go off and there are butterflies in my stomach. 

Our lips part and we both stare at eachother. I grab her hand and we start walking back to the hotel.

How did I get so lucky?

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Heyyyy Cheese puffs <3 vas happening? 

I can't believe that I'm already on chapter *insert Taylor Swift voice* TWENTY TWOOO!! haha! Well any way I hope you guys liked this chapter! I love writing chapters like this where everything is all good and they just do cute things! :D 

I GOT THE LITTLE MIX ALBUM AND IT'S PERFECT!!! 

Sorry for the super slow updates but last week was my last week of learning and I have exams this week so wish me luck :) It will be hard to update but after that school will be done for the year (HOLLA) and I will be able to update more :) 

Yo follow me on Instagram punks!! mine is @kayla_jean98 <3 comment yours for a follow back :D 

peace out girl scouts

Love you all so much!!

Follow, vote, and comment :) 

~Kayla