Chapter 21

1. Cliff diving

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument **COMPLETE**

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song **COMPLETE**

10. Fall in love

"I don't think I can do this Harry," I say as I stand on the side of the talk show set. Today was the day that we were going to make our relationship public, and the day that I was going to preform the new song that I wrote. I played it for the boys and they said that it was great. I've only ever told Anna and my mom that I can sing and now the whole world will know. 

"You will do great babe. I know it," Harry says placing a gentle kiss on my forehead making me just a little more confident. 

They wait until the peppy blonde host announces One Direction is here to walk on the stage. I was going to come on later when the interview is almost over and play my song. 

The interview was pretty basic as far as the ones I've seen. They asked about their families, the different concerts, and weird stuff that has happened. You know the usual. 

"And know I'm going to ask the question that everyone wants to know the answer to," The host says "Who is single?" When she asks this question none of the boys hands go up. Apparently Anna and Niall are going public also. 

"All of you are taken?" The lady asks a look of shock in her face. 

"Yep," Niall says with a big grin on his face causing the audience to go silence waiting for details. "My girlfriends name is Anna and she is perfect for me. She loves to eat and she is absolutely breathtaking," Niall says as his smile grows with every word. "I met her in Chicago."

"Awwww!" The host and the audience gushes. "And what about you Harry?"

"My girlfriend's name is Erin. She so beautiful even though she doesn't realize it all the time. She is very down to earth, funny, and everything I want in a girl." Harry says making my heart melt at his words. The audience fills with awws again. "Erin is also here with us and she has a song for you guys. She is also a very talented artist." 

This was my cue. I walk onto the stage with my guitar in hand. I sit in the stool that they put in the center of the stage. I look out into the audience of about 200 and my heart begins to race. I pick up my guitar and begin to strum. "Hi my name Erin and this is a song that I wrote after Niall taught me how to play the guitar. This is dedicated to my wonderful boyfriend Harry." 

There were a few excited screams but as soon as I start singing the crowd became silent. 

(Real song on the side you can skip the italicised if you want it's just the lyrics lyrics :)

 I've been a walking heartache

I've made a mess of me
The person that I've been lately
Ain't who I wanna be

But you stay here right beside me
Watch as the storm blows through
And I need you

Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you

There's more here than what were seeing
A divine conspiracy
That you, an angel lovely
Could somehow fall for me
You'll always be love's great martyr
And I'll be the flattered fool
And I need you
Yeah!

God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you

On my own I'm only
Half of what I could be
I can't do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I pray we never undo

Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you, gave me you
He gave me you

As I finish singing the crowd erupts into screams and clapping. I feel so proud of myself I actually sang a song that I wrote on national television. I turn around to see the boys smiling at me as the motion for me to join them on the couch. 

"That was beautiful babe," Harry says placing a small kiss on my cheek as I sit next to him. 

"Wow you have quite the voice there. That was just great," The host wiping what almost looked like a tear from her eye. 

"She sang that for us yesterday and we convinced her to sing it here," Liam says smiling like a proud dad. 

"I guess I have to thank Niall for teaching me the guitar," I say smiling over at Niall who was sitting on the opposite side of the couch. 

"I guess I did do a pretty good job," He says bowing towards the audience. 

The interview ended shortly after my performance and we left to get dinner. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of me singing. 

Learn to play the guitar and write a song are officially complete. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

heyyyyyyy I hope you liked this chapter <3 And  yes that is a real song it's called God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton <3 I thought it fit them and their relationship :D It should be on the side if you want to listen to it

Comment stuff below like things you want to know about me or questions that you have for me and I'll answer them!! :D <3 

Love you all you guys are the best readers in the world <3 Love you all! You guys are the bomb.com ;)

Ok so I've been listening to the new album Demi and it is just PERFECT!! But I don't have any money so I can't buy it D: 

Comment questions, vote, and follow :D

~Kayla