Chapter 27

1. Cliff diving **COMPLETE**

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument **COMPLETE**

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song **COMPLETE**

10. Fall in love

Harry and I sat on the porch swing not speaking just enjoying each others company. My head is resting on his shoulder and his head resting on mine. I really don't deserve a guy like Harry. He's too perfect. He cares for me more than any man ever has. After everything with my dad I began to lose faith in men but he and the other boys helped me trust them more again. 

I'm glad that he came back to me after I left him alone. I was an idiot and I don't deserve him anymore but he came back anyway. When I told him about my cancer. I expected him to be like Superman and he would pick me up and magically cure my cancer. I expected too much from him. He reacted like anyone would. If he was the one telling me that he had cancer I probably would have cried and done the same thing. 

He is willing to stay with me through thick and thin and that means more to me than anything. He's my rock.

"You really are perfect Harry," I say looking up at his perfect face. His green eyes look calm but there is a hint of sadness in them. 

"I'm far from it. I left you when you needed me. No perfect person would do that to the person that they love." He says looking away from me. 

"You reacted like anyone would Harry." I say as I make him look at me. "The most important thing is how you initially reacted but what you did after."

"What do you mean?" He asks sadness and confusion written on his face. He still can't forget about earlier.

"You came back for me. Any normal person would have let me go and moved on. But you searched for me and found me. You are willing to stay with me even if I will only be around for 5 more months. That's why your perfect. You can't base a person on what they did in the past but what they are doing in the present." I see a few stray tears falling from his eyes.I wipe them away as a small smile apears on both our faces.  

"I think you're the perfect one. You forgave me when I was a jerk. What did I do to deserve you?"

"I ask myself the same thing," I say as I lean in for a kiss. The kiss was perfect. It shows that we will be there for eachother no matter what happens. 

"So will you come back on tour with us?" Harry asks as we break away from the kiss. 

Do I want to go back on tour? I had so much fun with them before but I don't want to leave Anna and my mom again. I really want them to be around for my last few months. I would hate myself if didn't see them before I was gone. But, I also want to spend a lot of time with Harry. Am I ready to leave them again? 

"Your mom and Anna can come with if they want," Harry says answering my questions before I even ask them. "We could surprise Niall by bringing Anna. That poor boy has missed her like crazy. It would make his life complete." 

"We can ask Anna she's inside and my mom should be home soon. I'm sure they will want to go." I say with a huge smile on my face. *Insert Hannah Montana voice here* I get the best of both worlds. 

"Anna banana!" Harry yells as we walk inside hand in hand. 

"What do you want Harry? Wait.. what? Harry what are you doing here?" Anna asks as she holds the spoon piled high with ice cream inches from her face. She stares at us a while until she notices our interlocked fingers and she nods and smiles in understanding. "So you ditched me and the Avengers for Harry. I see how it is."

"Hey, we made up so it's all cool. Also I have something to ask you that's even more exciting than the Avengers." 

"What could possibly be more exciting than seeing Captain America in his tight uniform?" She's got me there that is pretty hard to beat. 

"That's really hard to beat," I admit earning a "duhh" look from her. "But, we were wondering if you would like to come on tour with me and the boys,"

The look on her face was priceless as she drops her spoonful of ice cream back into the container. Her eyes were wide and her mouth sat open as she just stared at us. "Are you serious? That would be the best thing ever! i could finally see my Nialler again! I need to go call my mom." She yells as he grabs her phone and runs into another room. 

"She's not escited at all," Harry comments with a smirk on his face.

"I'm going to call my mom and see if she wants to come." I give him a quick before I grab my phone and dial my moms number. "Hey mom how's work?" I ask when she picks up.

"Absolutly thrilling," She says sarcastically. "You seem very happy, What's going on over there?"

"Harry flew all the way to Chicago so he could tell me that he was sorry. He even wrote a song for me mom. So, we made up and it's all good in the hood." 

"That's great honey."

"So that brings me to why I called you. Harry asked me if I wanted to join him on tour again. Of course I do but I realized that I don't want to leave you and Anna again. Anna is asking her parents if she can go and I wanted to know if you could come with too. I need to be with everyone before, you know,  I leave."

"I don't know sweety..."

"Please mom," I say cutting her off. "I need you with me. You won't have to go to that job you hate anymore and you can leave your worries behind. You'll be away from dad." I finish in a small voice. I need her to agree if she doesn't I don't know what I would do. 

"I'll go sweety. You had me at you'll be able to leave this job," She says and you can almost hear the smile on her face. 

"Thanks so much mom! Now go quit your job and come home and pack!" I say celebrating. Now Anna needs to say yes. 

"Hey, my mom said that I could go as long as there is a lot of adult supervision what should I say?" She asks as she holds to phone away from her mouth. 

"Tell her that my mom is coming, Paul will be there, Lou our stylist, Uncle Si will be there at times,  there will be plenty of other adults there. Tell her not to worry we will take good care of you," Harry says reasuring her and her mom that she will be fine. 

"I'm coming," Anna says as she walks in with the biggest smile on her face. "I just have to get an autographed picture of Simon Cowel for her."

"WERE GOING ON TOUR!" I yelled as Anna and I tackle Harry. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yeah this isn't my best chapter but hey... THEY ARE GOING ON TOUR!! 

I know it's not believable that Anna's mom just lets her go but she just needs to be there ok!! lol 

I keep listening to songs like Skin and Why both by Rascal Flatts, Concrete Angel by Martina McBride, and Alyssa Lies by idk who.. BUT THEY ARE MAKING ME EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE!! THEY ARE SO SAD BUT SO PERFECT AT THE SAME TIME AND OSDKJNPASJN I CAN'T TAKE IT! you need to listen to them! The song Skin is in the external link of the chapter where Erin sings the song and tells her secret. That's the song I used and it's just perfect!

Thanks so much for reading this

Follow, comment, and vote

~Kayla