Chapter 5

1. Cliff diving

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park

9. write a song

10. Fall in love

"You ready?" Asks Anna as she walks in my house. It was 5:00 and we were getting ready to go to the concert. 

"Yeah just hold on a minute," I say as I quickly fishtail braid my blonde hair and fix my make up. I look at myself in the mirror. My outfit doesn't look bad I have on my pink skinny jeans, a black One Direction sweatshirt on with a tee-shirt on under it, and my black TOMS. I turn and around to look at my friend who is now standing in my room. "How do I look?"

"ExtraordinHARRY as usual." She said as we both laughed at her little joke. "How about me? Be honest!" She said as she slowly turned around to let me see her outfit. She was wearing a blue long sleeved sweater that had the boys nicknames on it, skinny jeans, and blue Converse. 

"You look totally PhenomiNIALL!" I say mocking her joke. 

"Thanks Darling. Ready to go?" She said as she started walking out of my bedroom.

"yep I just need to grab my purse and we can head out," I find my purse on my bed and quick send my mom a test telling her that we were heading to the concert. We rode in the car for about 20 minutes on our way the venue. We were jamming out to every song that can on the radio.

We got there about an hour and a half before the concert would start and the place was packed. We fought our way over to our seats in the front row. By the time we got there the place was almost all the way full and we were freaking out waiting for it to start.

After another hour we saw the countdown begin for the concert to start. Once the coundown reached 0 the boys ran out on stage singing One Way or Another. Me ans Anna were jamming to all of the songs and acting like crazy people. But in the back of my mind I couldn't help thinking about how pissed the doctors are gonna be at me. I wasn't supposed to go to crazy places like this because of my cancer. But whatever I can deal with that later i'm just living while i'm young. 

The boys ended with their most famous song, What Makes You Beautiful. As the concert ended we were escorted backstage to meet the boys. We walk into a room as 5 boys turn around to look at us. "ERIN" Harry yells as he gives me a hug. "And you must be Anna," He says as he pulls her into a hug also. 

We meet all of the boys and talk for hours. We also play truth or dare which ends in me running outside and laying in the snow with no coat on and Louis kissing Harry on the cheek. LARRY. I begin to notice Anna and Niall getting a long really well. I hope they end up together she really loves that Irish snowflake. I look over at Harry wondering if he would ever like me. Probably not I'm just an average 17 year old nothing special about me. And I had a pretty messed up life, I have cancer, an abusive father, and a mother in the hospital because she got stabbed. Yep pretty messed up. 

After another few hours it was time to say good-bye to the boys since it was passed midnight. I got the rest of the boys numbers and I hugged everyone of them. I hugged Harry last and the longest, he leaned his head into my neck and it was perfect. I was about to break the hug when Harry whispered in my ear "I hope I can see you again," and kissed my cheek. 

Now my life is a little better. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE <3 

sorry for not updating in FOREVER! i feel like a horrible person but my life has been really busy since I started drivers ed! (getting my permit soon!!!! EEPPPP) 

hope you are enjoying the book so far <3 follow comment and vote! love you all!!!

~Kayla <3