Sacrifice

Pranpriya got transferred to the room where she was before.

"You guard her. I will be away for 2 weeks. Once I will be back, I might know what to do with the kid," Mr. Jeon said to one of his men.

"Okay, boss. I will keep an eye on the heiress. How about your best friend's daughter?" the man asked curiously. 

"I have nothing to worry about her, she won't tell. Also, I need her alive no matter what. She already knows the consequences," Mr. Jeon responded. "I know she won't betray me. She will be under my custody anytime sooner when she grows up,"

"Okay, boss but what if she'll betray you now?" the man asked.

"I'll spare her cause she's still a kid but if she will betray me when she's an adult. She's going to regret it," Mr. Jeon chuckled wickedly.

"Plus, I need her share in the future. First, I need to involve her with the only heiress of Marco. Wait... or shall we say, the legitimate heir,"

The man got shocked by the truth that Mr. Jeon revealed.

"So you mean, she's not the only child of Marco?"

"Yes. Marco had a kid with a different woman. I know the kid's mother and we are going to use the kid once we eliminate Pranpriya or at least just make her go missing for years and claim her as dead so we can compel Marco to put all his daughter's share to his other kid, this is going to be the biggest news in the future. We will train that kid so he could use Marco then it will be the end of his empire and I'll change the name. Rebuild a new one. Jeon Industries," Mr. Jeon laughed, and the man as well.

"How is that possible, boss?" the man asked.

"You'll know soon," Mr. Jeon said.

"The only point in here is that I will be rich and all of my dreams will come true, to be one of the billionaires in the world," he added and smiled wickedly.

Little Jennie was eavesdropping and covered her mouth in disbelief.

She composed herself and knocked on the door. "Uncle Jeon, it's me,"

The door opened and they let her in.

"Hello there, beautiful human. It's good you're here. You can accompany Pranpriya for a moment and someone will fetch you so you can go home," Mr. Jeon smiled at Jennie and she forced a smile.

"I'm okay, uncle Jeon. I'll just stay here. I know she's scared and she doesn't know anyone, it would be best to have someone beside her," Jennie said and it made Mr. Jeon agree.

"Okay. As you wish,"

"Uncle Jeon. Can I skip school for now? I just don't feel like going," Jennie pleaded.

"Your parents are going to wonder, my dear." Mr. Jeon narrowed his eyebrows.

"It's okay. What I saw was new to me. I just need time to let everything in. I might go crazy," Jennie explained.

"Okay. I'll tell your parents that you need to stop school for a year, not a problem," Mr. Jeon smirked and head out of the room.

"I'll be guarding the room outside. Just stay here Jennie," the assigned bodyguard of Mr. Jeon said and Jennie just nodded.

It's only Pranpriya and Jennie inside Mr. Jeon's room. Jennie is about to approach Pranpriya but she hides from her.

"Pranpriya. Look, I'm sorry. I am not one of them, okay?" Jennie said in a low voice.