F.R.I.E.N.D.S

[LISA]

College is different from high school. In High School you shouldn't be absent or else your parents will be summoned or your teachers get intrigued and ask you where you've been, etc; but in college, the professor won't care if you attend the class or not. If you pass, then good but if you flunk, then it's all on you.

The schedule is different as well. You will only be fortunate if you have the same goal and dreams as your high school friends and get to the same school. Usually, in college, it is where you and your close buddies grew apart. It depends on the situation but mostly it is. It's sad but that's the reality.

However, in my case. I only got BamBam in Thailand since I was a kid. We've been classmates for a long time and I'm okay with having one buddy only. Wonder why he's my only buddy? Cause we've been homeschooled.

Now, I got two new friends, Rosé and Jisoo.

"The twins are here!" one classmate shouted in the room, looking excited.

The twins?

Rosé, Jisoo, and I look puzzled.

My phone vibrated and checked who called me.

BamBam.

I answered the call.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said to Rosé and Jisoo and went to the corner of the room since it's sort of quiet in there.

"Hey, Bam. Why are you calling now? I missed you." I spoke. He hasn't called me for 4 weeks and I missed my buddy. He hasn't seen nor returned my messages as well.

We usually call using an app for calls because we find it more convenient.

"I am doing it on purpose so you will miss me." He spoke. I know he is smirking now.

"Where have you been? You've been MIA for 4 weeks and so." I asked and it took him long to answer my question.

"I got busy. I am sorry if I wasn't able to return your calls and messages. I owe you one, big time," he said.

"Yeah. You really do, dude,"

[JENNIE]

"The twins are here!" I heard it somewhere, I'm not sure if it's from our classroom but I know that person is pertaining to me and Nayeon.

Nayeon and I are seen each other as twins since high school probably because we both have a gummy smile. Some said my gummy smile is unique and breathtaking while Nayeon's smile is like a rabbit-like with slight gums shown.

I am an only child but it's good to know and feel that someone considers us as sisters. I really wish to have one.

When we went into our room and I can see that most of the seats are occupied. I spotted 3 empty seats on the right side near the windows.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked the girl with a Dior handbag on the table.

She's beautiful even the girl beside her who's munching chips is beautiful.

"Yes, but that two aren't. You can take the seat on the left side of this empty seat." The Miss Dior girl is pointing at the empty seat on her left side.

"Okay then. Thank you." I sat on the seat after the empty seat beside Miss Dior and Nayeon sat at my left side which happens to be at the center aisle.

"So, what's your name?" Miss Dior asked.

"I'm Jennie, nice to meet you."

"I'm Jisoo."