Money is a good servant but a terrible master

They are now at the hotel when Min-a's phone rang. She checked the caller.

It's Seung-Gi.

'Finally' she thought to herself.

"Seung-Gi, you got us all worried. Where are you?" Min-a asked.

"Hello, lady. I got your partner in here," A different voice is on the phone right now. Min-a heard Seung-Gi in the background yelling. "Min-a!!" "Min-a, don't listen to him! Pran-- the kid will be in danger!"

Min-a trembled in fear while on the phone with the unknown man and Seung-Gi being held captive.

"Is everything alright, Min-a?" Chitthip asked and Min-a just nodded.

Min-a stepped out of the room to talk with the caller.

"What did you do to Seung-Gi? Who are you? Why are you doing this?" Min-a asked furiously.

"Argh! You got too many questions." the caller said in annoyance. "I'll cut to the chase. Bring me the daughter of Marco Manobal,"

Min-a clenched her fist from anger. "What do you want from the kid?"

"Just - you know. Just, business," the caller chuckled. 

"No! I am not giving you an innocent child for whatever business you have," Min-a said furiously.

"Hmm. Okay. Then I'll take your boyfriend's life then," the caller said angrily and Min-a heard screams in the background.

"No, Min-a! Just forget about me. Don't give the kid to him. Bring them back to their hometown - call the cops right n- AHHH!" Seung-Gi got cut off and scream from the pain.

"Kick him and tape his mouth! He talks too much," the caller growled angrily.

"Get your hands off him, you scumbag!" Min-a said while holding her tears back.

"Listen here, lady. It's either the kid or your boyfriend's life. You choose. I got a van ready near the hotel you're staying at. Leave the phone and bring the child. No cops or else you won't see your man anymore," the caller said. "I don't have much time. Bring the child now and do what I say. My guys are waiting. All you have to do is to come down together with the child," the caller hangs up the call, and Min-a bursts into tears.

She's stuck between Seung-Gi's life or Pranrpiya's. She had known Seung-Gi since they were in high school and became sweethearts in secret. She only knew the little Thai today or the Manobal family.

She leaned the back of her head against the wall and took a deep breath.

She has made her decision.

"Is everything alright with Seung-Gi?" Chitthip asked the moment Min-a entered their room while Pranpriya scoured her sumptuous dinner.

"Yeah. He told me to go to this amusement park. It's good to go there at night and he wants me to take Pranpriya so we can tour her around," Min-a lied but deep inside her she wants to scream and cry. She doesn't want to involve the little innocent kid but she has made her decision and had chosen her boyfriend.  

Pranpriya heard 'amusement park' and finished her supper quickly.

"That's so nice of you, Min-a. My daughter will surely love it. Please take care of her, okay? I might not be able to go. I'm pretty tired today and my headache is still not gone. I trust you with my kid," Chitthip gave Min-a a sincere smile.