Just you and me 🚫

My heart thumped on what she said. I can feel my cheeks burning and didn't bother to hide it.

Did she mean that? Does she love me as a friend or more? I want to tell her that I love her, not just a friend, but something more.

The scent of her breath sends shiver to my skin and gave my slit centers a pleasing vibration.

Her sexy feline eyes are staring at my lips and back to my eyes.

Oh, Nini. You're such a tease.

The sight of her creamy legs adds more sensation to my heating body. I wanted to pull that pleated mini skirt of hers and take her white crop top off. I do sound a pervert now but being close to her like this gives an uncontrollable urge.

Her perfectly covered breasts left no good to me and groaned from the thought of tasting them again.

I badly want to kiss her but I'm afraid of getting hurt in the end. Afraid to know that it were all just my expectations. I can't bear another pain, but I want and need her, and I needed some kind of distraction from everything she told me about my past that I don't have any idea about.

While our foreheads are glued together, I tuck her soft hair behind her ear and let my palm reach the back of her neck, softly caress it.

"You're heating up," she whispered and closed her eyes, leaving a small entrance to her lips. I don't know if she wants me to kiss her or it's just my sudden urge but she's biting her lower lip and I couldn't be more confused; this uncontrollable feeling is scary but exciting at the same time.

Call me selfish for taking advantage with the situation but I want her now, my heart longs for her kiss, and the warmth of her skin. I closed the gap between our faces; our noses touched and I brushed my lips to her soft lips, initiating the kiss.

It didn't take a second and she responded hungrily. She threw her slim arms around my neck while scouring each other's mouth with burning desire and grabbed her thin waist. Our heads moving side-to-side feeling the rhythmic kiss and she shifted her body little upward spreading her creamy legs — to sat on my lap, and pushed her tongue inside my mouth. We pulled for a second for air and I slowly pulled her crop top up and she didn't stop me, instead, she held her arms up so I could pull it off.

She's on top of my lap leaving her upper body with a bra, giving me the sight of her cleavage. I unhooked her bra and took it off; my eyes landed to her smooth breasts and erecting nipples. I felt a warm damp cloth on my lap and kissed her again. Both of my hands reached her soft breasts and squeezed it a little harder which made her groan and bit my lower lip.

"Easy, Nini. I might not make it alive," I whispered with a quirky smile.

One of my hand reached beneath her pleated mini skirt to feel how wet she is for me, while my other hand still playfully squeezing her puffy mountain and teased her erecting nipples which made her moan sweetly. It's music to my ears.

"I want you inside me," Her seductive tone dampens my underwear more as she plea in whisper.

Without any hesitation, I slid my fingers outside of her soaking underwear and she reached for my face to kiss me again; her lips is better and sweeter than ice cream.

Giving her a tease, I yank my hand from her wet underwear and draw back from the kiss; her feline eyes shot me an anger gaze for breaking it.

"I just want to say that you're beautiful and I can't believe this is ha—," unable to finish, she rubbed her lips against mine — cutting me off. She must want me to shut up.