Partners in crime

[LISA]

Now that BamBam agreed to keep what he knew for now from his dad or my mom. He asked for his files back and told me that there's not a need to check them.

Instead, he proposed a new plan:

Plan on putting Mr. Jeon in jail without putting someone else's life on the line.

And the three of us are the partners in crime.

The plan wasn't absurd; Nini have pictures of those lifeless body killed by the old hag and his men, Nini could stand as a witness too, and the only problem left is how to make it possible without putting her parent's life on the line.

Just for the record, I am still mad at my dad but I'm pretending to be not. Let's see how long I can hold it.

So, Bam proposed that Nini should pretend to be on Mr. Jeon's side for now — and she agreed, as we need strong evidence and not just pictures of lifeless bodies without Mr. Jeon in it, we might get burnt by our own fire.

The only thing we didn't tell Bam is about our relationship. As much as I don't want to keep it private because I want to come out of my shell, but, when my lady wants it, then I am willing to give it to her because I respect her decision.

She got a point though, it is still not safe to let this relationship be broadcasted to friends or other people. I understand what my girlfriend wants.

Shoot.

Now I get to call her my girlfriend.

I never knew that this day would come. I never knew that I can have her when I always thought that she's way out of my league.

Even if our relationship is in secret for now, I'm still glad that she's mine.

Nini and I went back to Korea. Bam told us that he would pay a visit soon when he gets something from his secret investigation. I really appreciate his efforts in this but he needs to be careful because as per Nini, Mr. Jeon is something can't be dealt with alone.

Our friends — Rosé, Jisoo, and Nayeon threw us a hug the moment we arrived in school.

"I missed you guys so much!" Jisoo welcomed us happily.

"How was Thailand?" Nayeon asked and a flashback of my love making with Nini planted an uncontrollable grin on my face and felt a blush on my cheeks.

"I-It was great," Nini said while holding the blush on her face as well.

Jisoo squinted her eyes at Jennie and me. Hopefully, we won't be caught for Jisoo has keen eyes in everything.

"So, where should we hang out later?" I changed the topic. 

Rosé clung unto my arm. "Lisa! Let's have a movie date later, please? I need to catch up with you. Just the two of us if you got the time," Rosé turned to me, waiting for my response.

I remembered, I still have to catch up with her.

"We were jut gone for 2 or 3 days and you missed me that much?" I joked on her causing her to chuckle. She nudge her arm to mine and I tickled both sides of her thin waist that it made her squeal.

I felt eyes on us which gave me an uncomfortable feeling and stopped tickling Rosé.

I looked at Nini if she's okay with me going to the movie alone with Rosé, but she just rolled her eyes, still not getting a response. I wonder why she's mad, when Rosé and I are just good friends. Anyway, she's cute and I just want to squish her mandu-like (dumplings) cheeks.