The Dance

[LISA]

We are finally back on track. I thought that kiss is going to be the end of our friendship. Good thing we redeemed our friendship by ourselves. I don't wanna stay mad at her and I don't want to be away from her.

I am glad that we are now okay but part of me aches whenever I remember her touch and kiss because that wasn't real. I mean it happened but it wasn't her.

It wasn't real for me because it's the pills talking and doing its job.

Geez, Nancy. You lose the bet.

For now, I will help Nini to cope up with her past trauma. We both have it too but hers must be grave because she remembers every single detail of it, she didn't tell me everything though but still, it's really brave of her dealing it all alone.

Mine is different because I lost some of my memories back then after that incident Bam told me. I don't know what's worse, remembering it or forgetting some parts of it.

I went with Nini to her house to help her pack some of her things. She only asked permission from her nanny that she will be away and living with me since her nanny is the one who's always present in the house. The house feels empty and it must be hard on Nini. No wonder why she's strong.

Her parents aren't usually home, especially her dad whom she only sees once or twice in every 2 years, depending on her dad's availability, while her mom just visits home during Christmas and New Year or sometimes not. She spends it with her nanny or Nayeon's family.

"So, welcome to my lovely room," Nini welcomed me with a smile on her face. She plants a smile on her beautiful face so she will look happy, but her eyes says the opposite.

I closed the door behind me while she walked towards her wardrobe. I looked around her room, it looks empty or maybe she's just a minimalist. White walls with a little touch of pink, a king-size bed, etc.

I saw a Vinyl LP Record beside her study table.

"I'm just going to bring a few things. I can just come back here if I'm out of clothes," She said while fumbling her clothes in her wardrobe.

"You won't run out of clothes, there's a magic called laundry, Nini" I joked and I heard her chuckle. I really love making her smile.

Oh, there you go again, Lisa. Shut up.

She has a lot of vinyl discs organized on a shelf. I pulled one that is familiar to me.

"Woah! You have this!? Bam and I danced to this at the prom. I mean, it's the theme song of our prom. Cool, now I feel nostalgic," I beamed when I saw a vinyl disc of 'Can I Have This Dance' by High School Musical 3'. I didn't know she's into this as well. This will always be my favorite track in High School Musical.

"Really? I'm jealous," she said in a sad tone while pulling clothes from her wardrobe and transferring it to her luggage.

Am I hearing things right?

I stared at her for a moment and she break the silence.

"Fool. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm not jealous of you and Bam. I'm jealous that you went to prom," she sneered at me.

Damn. Right. What are you thinking, Lisa?

"N-no I didn't think of that," I glared at her. "Anyway, what do you mean? So, you haven't been to prom?"

She stopped from packing and squat on the floor to arrange the clothes in the luggage. She shook her head and frowned. "No, I got family problems or issues at that time so I wasn't able to attend,"