Lost shares but still a Billionaire

{A/N: Thanks for waiting!}

[LISA'S POV]

Bam and I just got back to Korea. As usual, it was hours of flight but while I was in the plane my thoughts about Jennie and possibly my brother ran through my mind. She wouldn't cheat on me... right?

I called Jennie and finally she picked her phone up.

"Why didn't you answer me earlier? Where were you?" My voice raised without noticing it and I heard her gasp on the other line.

"I am sorry, Lili. I was with a friend earlier," She answered calmly.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice. I just got worried," I apologized.

"It's okay. You have the right to get mad at me," She said remorsefuly.

"Where are you now?" 

"I'm in your house, taking care of your mom. How are you in Thailand?" Oh dear, if only you knew that I'm in Korea again.

"It's fine in here," I pretended to be not home yet, in hopes that I can see it with my own eyes that Jennie is not lying to me.

Bam and I took a taxi in getting to my house. Upon our arrival, I rushed inside my small abode. 

"JENNIE?" I breathe in and out when I walked in. Gasping for air. I must've pushed myself in here because of my chaotic thoughts.

My mom's in the kitchen, drinking water and I look around to see where Jennie is. 

"Lisa? Why are you home this fast?" My mom asked. 

"Is Jennie here?" I asked. 

"Yes, my dear, she's in your room. What happened? Why are you getting home so quickly?" She asked worriedly.

"It's just that I'm worried about something. Dad's son, he's here mom and he just met with Jennie," I said directly. 

"What?" She almost fainted but managed to compose herself upon hearing about dad's other child.

"How long was Jennie out mom?" 

"Hmm... I didn't timed it out but it was a bit long," She answered innocently. 

"Okay, thanks mom," I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, I promise to build you a room," I proceeded to my room and saw Jennie already asleep. 

I heave a sigh. Not of relief but of worry. We just talked an hour ago and now she's asleep. She must be so tired having fun with the guy she's with earlier. Maybe I am not fun to be with anymore since things between us went so fast. As I am scared of the saying that 'what went fast, will vanish in seconds too', that everything needs to be taken slow. But is Nini and I getting fast?

How would I know? When I mostly bottle my feelings and just deal with it on my own.

I scooted next to her and hug her tightly, kissing her smooth cheeks softly while she's asleep. I ran my fingers on her thigh, getting tempted with her sleeping on her undies only. She starts humming of pleasure when my fingers reached her underwear while lusciously kissing her neck.

"Suck me," She whispered while her eyes are still closed.

I don't know in which part she wants me to do it but start it by nibbling her erecting nipples underneath her thin sleeveless top.

My other hand went below her underwear, it's getting soak. I did motion of circles to her clitoris which is hardly swollen while my tongue is doing its thing to her nipple.