Save you

"How do you feel after that?" Dr. In-ah asked.

"Something felt light. Just like a thorn has been removed after all these years,"

"All of it?"

"Maybe yes,"

Dr. In-ah hummed in agreement, convinced with Jennie's statement.

It's Jennie's second session of therapy after long years. She told her therapist that she got a bitter encounter with her past lover and she felt good saying those words in front if her without breaking down.

__

Hate. It's a strong word opposite to love.
They say, hate is generated from love and love generates hate. Is it true?
Are the two words different to one another or they collerate?
I, myself, still can't find the answer.

Lisa got her leg checked by her orthopedic doctor.

"By the end of this week, we can have your leg crutch removed,"

"Thank you, doctor." Bam assisted the doctor out of the house and closed the door behind him.

"You shouldn't have chased her that much. You could have it worst than a leg injury," He said worriedly.

"I just want to catch whoever is after us," says Lisa while massaging her left leg rested on the center wood table.

"Just be careful next time, Lisa."

Lisa halfly smiled while nodding as a response.

"You know Bo-gum is going to meet with your ass half-brother tomorrow," Lisa grimaced at the word brother..

"He does. I told him,"

"You keep on postponing it, so he does it too." Bam chuckles in miniscule.

"We're already close, Bam. We got Haein's father to back up some evidences we got, all we need to do is protect him at all cost from Mr. Jeon," says Lisa.

"You know this will be not difficult if Jennie will give us a hand. Why won't you try to talk to her and just... You know, ask where that old man lives and we'll... Boom! " He joked and Lisa chuckled with his last sentence.

Subsequently, she sighs, "She's mad at me,"

"Ow. That's too bad. Why don't you try to talk to her?"

"I did, Bam. It didn't end well, now she's mad at me even more," Bam just nodded and gave Lisa her space to think. He pat Lisa's back and excused himself to call Haein on the phone.

'I'll give it a try again,' she thought to herself.

__

There's a small package delivered to Eun Woo's office. Upon opening it, it overflows of cutted papers in the shape of confettis. He then remove the pieces of unnecessary junk to see the real content inside.
He discovered a pair of handcuffs with a note attached in it.

This is where you're going next. I can't wait to capture you. Love, handcuffs.

He unintentionally dropped the handcuffs from his grasps.

"Who the hell sent me this!?" He yelled, loud enough to be heard by his assistant.

His assistant barged in the room after hearing his boss' yell.

"What's wrong, sir?"

Eun Woo walk towards his shaking assitant as the latter took a little step backwards. "Who sent the package?"