Old pain

How well do you know if someone has moved on? Is moving on a way to forget your feelings towards someone or it's only a forced belief to stop yourself from hurting?

Change. They say that it's the only thing that is constant. It means what was before is different today, thus, it is not similar. Change can be something good or bad, depending on the situation. But what is change? When something from the past gets repeated? How can a person change a situation? Is it by changing himself first or the situation itself?

_

Jennie drank the glass of water hurriedly. "Excuse me for a moment. I'll be back," She rushed towards the door exit and scanned the parking lot, verifying if what she saw is real.

She saw Jisoo's car exited the place and saw Park Bo-gum talking to someone - long blonde hair in a black dress; her back is facing her direction as they were standing behind the Range Rover. Jennie ran towards their way and grabbed the woman's shoulder.

"Hey!" The woman got astounded and Bo-gum also reacted in surprise.

"Jennie?"

"I'm sorry, I thought it's someone I know," Jennie apologized and took quick steps towards the restaurant, slightly embarrassed for mistakenly got the person wrong.

She went straight to the washroom and splashed her face with faucet water. She softly slapped her cheeks with her palms and murmured to herself, "Jennie, stop it. You must be hallucinating,"

She breathed in deeply and let out a loud sigh. "I'm right. I must be seeing things. Must be the therapy's after effects," She convinced herself.

She went back to the table after composing herself.

_

{Earlier}

Bo-gum opened the passenger seat door for Lisa and closed it behind after she got in. While going to the driver's seat, an old acquaintance approached his direction and called his name.

"Park Bo-gum!"

"Woah heyyy, Hale. It's nice to see you here," They greeted each other in cheek-to-cheek. Bo-gum scrutinize her outfit in amusement upon knowing that what Hale is wearing is similar to his fiancé.

"Didn't know I'd run to you when you're such a busy man," Hale said.

He shrug his shoulders and chuckled. "Well, I'm here cause my fiancé and I are up to something important,"

"Hmm... Expansion?"

He shook his head. "Nope. It's her own business actually, I just want to be supportive. I think she's also here to meet her old friends,"

"I see. Well, it's nice to see you here. Your restaurant is the only place I always love to go. Since I am having a vacation, I drove 2 hours just to dine -," Hale got cut off when someone grabbed her shoulder behind.

"Hey!"

"Jennie?"

"I'm sorry, I thought it's someone I know," Jennie excused herself and quickly went back inside the restaurant.

Bo-gum's brows knitted when Lisa got off the car and watched Jennie running towards the restaurant. She watched every step and every strands of her hair bouncing behind her back. Lisa forgot that Bo-gum has been asking her for the third time already.

"Hon, are you okay?"

She removed her eyes from Jennie and went straight back to Bo-gum. "Sorry, hon. Yes, I am "

"I mean, that was Jennie," He said and Lisa mouthed 'I know'.

"By the way, this is Hale. My old acquaintance in France," He introduced her to his acquaintance and both greeted in cheek-to-cheek.