Creep and Intimacy

[LISA]

Things are happening so fast right now, I can't believe it. I developed a little crush on Jennie or My Nini and this is dangerous to my being. I can't fall in love. Not with her.

Nini is driving me home now and I pretended to be asleep in her car to think deeply about what I really feel towards her. This has to stop and I should prevent myself from exaggerating these thoughts. It must be an admiration only but not love. We just met, it can't be love. Lol. Think that way, Lisa.

You should.

"Lisa, we are here." I felt a soft tap on my arm. Jennie tapping it to wake me up.

I pretended to stretch my arms before opening my eyes. I am so bad at this.  "Oh. We are here. Thanks, Jennie." I get out from the car and she did too. Her eyes are baffled and her lips turned to frown.

"What happened to Nini?" She asked. I can't resist her.

"I-I'm sorry, Nini. I forgot." I lied.

"Is there something wrong?" she is still frowning and it's so cute.

"Just nothing," I want to be alone for now, but I also want to be Jennie's best friend because I can sense that she needs someone beside her. Nayeon and her are still on bad terms. Probably the reason why she's being sweet, gentle, and kind to me.

Perfect. I should focus on that thought and not the other way.

"Nini. Thank you for the ride. See you tomorrow." I said and smiled at her.

"Wouldn't you let me in?" she asked. "Let me take care of you, you need some rest."

I should tell her.

"I don't have a headache anymore. Trust me, I already took a nap inside your car, and the headache is gone. Your car must be magical! Wohoo!" I explained with gestures.

She squinted her eyes at me to check if I was telling the truth or not.

"M-kay. But, aren't you going to invite me to your house? Give me a tour?" she softly bumped her shoulder into my arm and gave me a puppy look.

Fine.

"But my house is small. It's not exciting. It's too plain and simple. Not suitable for a princess like you." I said bad-mouthing my abode. Checking if she is the type of person who doesn't want to be friends with someone not on her level.

"I'm not a princess. Don't call me that. Also, I don't care about it. Even if it's smaller than that as long as I got my friend, I am happy," she said and gave me her sweetest grin.

I got touched by what she said. She is such a kind person. She's the opposite of evil. Such an angel, indeed.

I smiled. Who doesn't?

"Alrighty, then! Welcome to my CASTLE!!" I said enthusiastically which made Jennie laugh.

"Yaaay! I am excited to see Lili's KINGDOM!!" she said, vibing with me.

"You have the nicest home!" Jennie said. She's looking around and I can see that she's loving what she sees.

"You really complimented me a lot today," I joked.

"It's trueee! I really love everything about it. I want to live here. You live alone, right?" my eyes widened.

Don't tell me she's gonna persuade me in living with her.

"Y-yeah. Why?"

She grinned. "Just asking. Don't worry, I won't live with you. You are already my seatmate and my friend. Seeing me every day is gonna bore you. Also, maybe you chose a small house cause you want some privacy." She's smart. Yes, Nini. You got that right. I've been craving privacy for long.