17

- Saturday -

The last day before the surgery . Hyeri came to Jake house in the early of morning .

"are you sure it's safe ?" Jake sat at the back of Hyeri . 

"hug me tightly" Hyeri take Jake hands to hug her body from behind .

"1

2...

3.."

Hyeri move the bicycle and bring to the hills that she always went for the morning sunrise . 

"hold me tight" Hyeri say while cycling . Jake holds Hyeri tightly scared if he got fall from the bicycle . Hyeri cycling so fast enjoying the fresh air moving her hair softly . While Jake just hugging Hyeri smiling like a idiot . 

"are you okay ?!" Hyeri shout from the in front because Jake is too silent at the back .

Not getting a answer from him , Hyeri quickly stop her feet and look at Jake .

"why you not answering me ?" Hyeri look at her back .

"you cycle it too fast" Jake say .

"I'm scared" Jake say it again . 

"HAHAHA you such a scared cat"

"hold my body not my shirt" Hyeri say and start to cycle it again and they arrive at the hills . Hyeri get off from the bike and help Jake too . They start to walk a bit .

"where are we ?' Jake ask . 

"on hill" Hyeri say while breathing the fresh air . The wind is kind of strong at the morning .

"I want to watch sunrise with you" Hyeri look at Jake . She reach out for Jake hands to hold it . Jake let a small smile . 

"we already watch sunset together that's why I want to watch sunrise with you" Hyeri say while moving her thumb on Jake hands . 

"I love you" Jake suddenly scream to the sun .

Hyeri close his mouth . "it's still a morning why did you shouted" 

"so that everyone can hear my feelings for you"

"that I love you so much" Jake pull Hyeri for a quick hug . 

"I love you too" not shouting but Hyeri just whispering while hugging him . 

"I will be a bad person if I did shout like you when I was about to leave you soon" Hyeri say inside her mind . 

"what's your plan for today ?" Jake ask and touch Hyeri hair .

"secret" Hyeri laughing and quickly ask him to sit back on the bicycle to take him home back . This Hyeri didn't bring her camera and just capture it using her eyes . 

"I hate bicycle" Jake say 

"but I love hugging you from behind" 

Later that night , Hyeri told Jake to wear a nice clothes since they will go to a fancy dinner .

 Hyeri bring Jake to fancy restaurant but she just say it was a normal restaurant . She wanted to have a candle night dinner with him . The last dinner with him . A proper meal with him .

After they finished with the dinner , Hyeri gave a big box . Inside it there is a teddy bear , a letter and one polaroid with a blurry picture .

But the teddy bear it's not the normal like the market sold . It's a custom made and it has Hyeri voice inside there if every time Jake push the nose button .

Jake felt like something might happened because Hyeri acting so weird lately . He's felt so excited about the idea he's gonna see her face soon but Hyeri didn't gave a same hype as him .

"if  you push the nose of the bear my voice gonna come out" Hyeri explains .

"really ??" Jake quickly wanted to touch the nose but Hyeri stopped him .

"not now , but at home okay?" Hyeri say nervously .

He let her off and just nod .

"we spent our times together a lot this week right" 

"thank you for making me so happy while I'm blind" Jake holds Hyeri hands . Hyeri eyes was full with tears feeling guilty .

"one day more and I can see your beautiful face"

"Yuri , I love you so much" Jake kiss her hands . Hyeri doesn't say anything and just watch him . 

"why you being so silen-

Hyeri hug Jake without say anything . She hug him tightly doesn't want to let him go . Jake can hear that Hyeri is crying he quickly push Hyeri from the hug and touch her cheeks .

"why are you crying?" Jake ask with a worried face .

"nothing , I just love you so much"

"thank you for loving me" 

Hyeri can't sleep that night after they went home . She sat on her chair and looking at her luggage that is already done packed with her clothes on her bed . 

Tomorrow is the last day she got to see him .

"at least I already make up my fault by makes him happy right ?" She ask herself wiping her tears . 

"he deserve someone better than me" Hyeri look at herself in the mirror . 

Looking at her phone screen which is a picture of Jake standing when they watch the sunset .

"I'm sorry that i make this decision without telling you anything" 

She close the blanket over her body and try to sleep even though she can't .

While it's different at Jake house , he is smiling like a idiot . He is so happy that he got to spend his time well with his first love .

Thinking about when it's the time for him to see Hyeri face makes him blushing .