8

Hyeri arrived first at the park . She looking at her watch and its 10 am . She sat on the bench . After a minutes , she saw Sunghoon walking with Jake from far . Hyeri walk to them . Sunghoon left both of them .

"let's go" Hyeri excitedly say and grab Jake sleeve .

Jake sat in front of the seat . Finally , Hyeri car is okay for drive after service .

"where are we going ?" Jake ask feeling excited .

"secret" Hyeri start the car and move .

They arrived at pottery place .

"oh come on let's go" Hyeri say to Jake who still doesn't unlock his seat belt . 

"I can't see it" Jake say while Hyeri taking his hands out from the car .

"but you can touch it" Hyeri smiling and finally Jake step out from the car . Hyeri was amazed looking at the pottery that people make . She saw a lot of couples picture doing the pottery together . Hyeri likes this kind of place that's why she bring Jake along with her .

Jake was struggle wearing the apron and Hyeri saw it . She laughing look at Jake .

"let me help you wearing this" Hyeri came closer to Jake when she tie the apron . Jake smell Hyeri perfume near him and he can feel Hyeri breath at his neck . He's gripping his hands holding his own breath .

"done" Hyeri proudly looking at Jake . They were sitting beside each other making the pottery . Hyeri decided to do vase . Hyeri is having a fun while Jake just silent touching the clay keep repeating doing the vase shape .

"this felt so weird" Jake say to himself .

Hyeri is almost done and she looking at Jake is half done with his vase . 

"let me help you" Hyeri stand from her chair . She walk closer and sit beside Jake . She hold Jake hands making the pottery . Jake was stunned to speak . He felt his heartbeat going fast . Their hands is touching each other with the clay . Hyeri help Jake making the shape of the vase . 

Hyeri take the clay and put it at Jake left cheek and laugh .

"oh no your handsome face is ruined now HAHAHAH" Hyeri laughing .

"I know I'm still handsome" Jake say and

with his dirty hands he touch Hyeri face . Hyeri scream .

"noooo my beautiful face now is ruined" Hyeri pout .

"what a happy couple" the owner say looking at them from far .

After helping him , she went to the sink and take out her polaroid camera from her bag . She take a picture of her vase and Jake vase . Without Jake knowing , Hyeri took a lot of picture of him making the pottery .

Hyeri sat beside him again and take a selfie beside him . 

"what are you doing ?" Jake stop touching the clay .

"watching you" Hyeri hid her camera and the polaroid's . Hyeri smirk .

After they clean the mess, the owner ask if he can keep Hyeri vase for decoration because Hyeri make it pretty while Jake's is like a child doing it .

"what is your name girl?" the owner ask 

Hyeri write on the paper instead saying it in front of the Jake . But still they need to wait for at least one week to wait for the clay become dry . She pass her number phone to the owner for him to call her pick up the vase . 

"now let's eat lunch" Hyeri wear the seatback and drive . 

They arrived at Sushi restaurant . Hyeri found a seat for a couple . She let Jake sit first and she sit in front of him . She take out her polaroid and take a picture of Jake eating sushi . 

Suddenly when she take a picture of Jake , the sushi drop makes Jake confused . Hyeri laughing and quickly pick the sushi . She choose the new one and showing to Jake mouth .

"open your mouth" Hyeri wanted to feed him . Jake doesn't open his mouth because he felt shy .

"open there is a train sushi here" Hyeri try persuade Jake to play along with her . Finally Jake open his mouth and eat the sushi .

"cute" Hyeri say and eat the sushi . Jake doesn't talk much and he just hear all Hyeri story . He loves spending time with Hyeri and hearing her voice . 

"I used to dislike sushi but my brother keeps feeding me this and now I love it" Hyeri tells Jake about how sushi become her favorite food now . 

After they ate sushi as a lunch and now they are heading to another place . Hyeri bring Jake to beach . Jake can't use the stick on the sand so Hyeri hold Jake hand . Now , Jake felt comfortable with Hyeri .

She bought ice cream for them . Mint Choco for her while Jake eat chocolate flavor .

"mint Choco is taste like toothpaste"

"take it back before I push you into this sea" Hyeri pinch Jake arm . Jake laugh while eating the ice cream .

Hyeri let it go Jake hand and ran into the water . Jake shocked .

"where are you" 

Hyeri splash water on Jake . Jake close eyes fed up with this Hyeri acting like a kid and now he's planning a revenge . 

Jake splash the water on Hyeri back . They were playing with the water . Only their laugh that people can hear .

Tired of playing with the water . Now , they are sitting at bench watching the sunset .

"it's pretty right ?" Hyeri forgot that Jake can't see . She felt so awkward asking that . 

"I'm sorry" Hyeri quickly apologize to Jake .

"it's okay" Jake say .

She capture the sunset with her polaroid camera . She directing her camera to Jake and take his picture . 

"let's take a picture together" Hyeri take a selfie of them together . 

Now they are heading to go home , 

"what is your address" Hyeri open her phone to search Jake home . Hyeri put a towel on herself and Jake too since their cloth is a half wet because of the sea water .

"we are arrived" Hyeri touch Jake shoulder . He is sleeping during the car ride . He open his eyes .

"we already in front of your house" Hyeri say it again to unfocused Jake .

Jake step out from the car and walk to the gate . Hyeri just watch him from inside the car . She saw Sunghoon was there waiting for Jake infront of the door . Hyeri open her windows and wave her hand to Sunghoon saying goodbye .

"I had fun today Jake" Hyeri say before she left Jake house and drive back to her house .

Sunghoon decided to tease Jake . 

"someone is having a fun today , what are you guys doing today ?" Sunghoon curious .

"secret" Jake smirked and walk to his room to have a bath . 

"is this a feeling of falling in love with someone ?" Jake asking himself checking his heartbeat before he close his eyes to sleep .

Hyeri laying with her legs up to the air kicking each others on her bed while putting all those polaroid inside a new album . She smiling look at Jake and the fell sushi picture .

"cute"

They had a good day together .