12

Monday

Hyeri wore a casual cloth . Jake has been told to meet her at the same park . Hyeri wait for Jake almost ten minutes . Jake bringing Layla with him . It's been a while Hyeri saw Layla because Layla got some health issues so Jake put her into a health care .

Jake walk carefully to the bench and there is Hyeri just look him from far . This is how the first time she met Jake with Layla . Hyeri try to hold her tears . 

Hyeri pat Layla head "hi pretty I miss you a lot" 

"I bring some treats for you" Hyeri showing the packet . Jake just smiling . 

Now they are sitting at the same bench as Jake sat two months ago when the accident happened . 

"don't you remember this is the place that we met" Hyeri say looking at the Layla that was eating .

"yes the time that you said that I am handsome" Jake tease Hyeri .

"please why did you remember that" Hyeri push Jake arm .

"but I can't believe because of Layla we become one" 

Hyeri went silent after heard Jake words .

"why did you become so quiet ?" Jake hold Hyeri hands to make sure that she is still there .

"Yuri did I do something ?" Jake ask .

Hyeri bit her lips try to control her emotions .

"I just want want to sat with you without talking here" Hyeri say .

"oh okay" Jake still holds Hyeri hand .

"I have something for you" Hyeri gave a braille book to Jake .

Jake touch it and feeling happy because he got a new book to read .

"what was the book about"

"something familiar to us" Hyeri say

"I always watch my late sister read her books , glad that I learn it from her so I can read this book"

Hyeri just keep staring at Jake face .

The face the she will missed after this .

The book is about a partner that will be apart soon .

Jake try to read the book and there is Hyeri just watching him from beside .

Spending time with your loved ones without talking is a great thing . Just watching them from far knowing that they deserve something more better than you .

They spend one day together at that park .