10

They have been dating almost one month without anyone knowing and it also already two months after Jake got blind . Jake only have another one month before he can see this world back and he want to see Hyeri face the most . Today they went for a picnic . As usual Hyeri bring her polaroid camera and film camera . She take a lot of pictures of them and the foods . 

Suddenly Jake doesn't react to Hyeri conversation .

"hey what's wrong ?" Hyeri hold Jake face .

"i wonder how is your face looks like" Jake suddenly curious about Hyeri face .

Hyeri got a idea and take both of Jake hands to her face .

"here is my face" Hyeri explains to him one by one .

"this is my eyebrows , it's a bit messy" Jake fingers touch her eyebrows softly .

"now , this is my eyelashes , i like it because it's long" Hyeri chuckles a bit . Jake smiling hearing that .

"and this is my nose" Jake pinch Hyeri nose . Hyeri push his hands .

"it's gonna look red" Hyeri touch her nose back . 

Jake laughing and saying a sorry to her .

"this is my cheeks , I always put some blush so it looks kind of pink" 

Jake just listened to Hyeri .

"and this is my lips" Hyeri bring Jake hands back to her mouth . 

"this is my favorite part" Jake put his hands on her neck and gave a peck on her lips . 

Hyeri continue 

"this is my chin" Jake hold it and Hyeri just stare at those brown eyes of Jake's .

"how i wish we can stay like this forever" Hyeri say to herself .

Suddenly Jake brush Hyeri hair and put a hairpin . It's a butterfly shaped . Hyeri open her phone camera and look at her hair . 

"beautiful , where did you buy it ?" Hyeri ask holding it

"my late mother " Jake smile and Hyeri just put her head on Jake shoulder .

"i really want to see her" Hyeri say .

"and i want to see you" Jake put his head on Hyeri head . 

"4 weeks left right ?" Hyeri stare at the hairpin .

Jake just nod his head giving a respond .

After they went picnic , Hyeri rode a bicycle and Jake sat at the back holding her dress . They were laughing together . 

They arrived at one hill . Hyeri stop by just to see the sunset again with Jake . Before Jake was a stranger to her now he is her boyfriend . Jake holds her hand while she taking a picture .

They were walking to the sea and suddenly Hyeri run from Jake . Jake was standing still waiting for Hyeri . Hyeri found a stick and draw a heart shape while Jake is standing at the center .

When she complete the heart , she threw the stick and ran to Jake and hugging him . 

"what are you doing" Jake asking and Hyeri just stare at his face .

"nothing hehe" Hyeri put her head on Jake chest and just hugging him tightly . 

"I love you Yuri" Jake say and Hyeri just close her eyes hearing the fake name .

Every night , they always on the phone . Hyeri can't stop laughing while rolling herself on the bed . Heeseung has found her being suspicious . His sister doesn't talk with him anymore like they used to .

Heeseung knock the door and Hyeri quickly end the call and allowed Heeseung to open .

"mom ask me to tell you dinner is ready" Heeseung say and looking at Hyeri hands that was hiding the phone . Hyeri just nod her head .

While eating the dinner , Heeseung keep stare at his sister being so happily .

"are you dating someone ?" a sudden question from Heeseung makes the family gave a glance at Hyeri .

Hyeri choked on her food and mom pass her drink . But before she could answer , the dad asking another question .

"you still dating a random guy after that guy who makes you into a accident two last months ?" 

Hyeri giving a glance at Heeseung . 

"and look at you too having a girlfriend but didn't tell us" Hyeri say and take a bite of the food . Hyeri try to change the topic .

Once , Hyeri saw Heeseung was flirting with this one doctor at hospital when she's giving a lunch food . 

"woah our Heeseung has a girlfriend now" mom tap Heeseung shoulder teasing .

Heeseung felt shy "later i will bring her home" his saying and look back at his sister .

Hyeri was editing a vlog that she record with Jake . Suddenly she heard a knocking on her door and quickly close the laptop .

And there is Heeseung came into her room again .

"I know you have new boyfriend right ?" Heeseung asking holding his waist .

"then what" Hyeri reply

"who is it" Heeseung ask

"I don't want to tell" Hyeri look at her nails .

"I will try to find who is the guy" Heeseung left the room . Hyeri open the laptop back and edit the vlog .

Next day , in the morning she got a call from Sunghoon . Sunghoon wanted to have her help to buy the groceries for Jake house . Hyeri always cook there for lunch .

She wear a white shirt and blue jeans also bring a sling bag . 

She picking the vegetables and put into the trolley and she saw Sunghoon buy apples . 

When the cashier asking for the money , Hyeri use her card and sign the signature . Sunghoon saw her name . The name wasn't Yuri as Jake said in the last month . 

Sunghoon supposed to drive her to Jake house but he bring Hyeri to the park . Hyeri was confused but she just walk behind Sunghoon . Sunghoon stop his foot and Hyeri stop .

Sunghoon look behind facing his body to Hyeri .

"Yuri" Sunghoon call the name .

Hyeri was confused and just stare at Sunghoon .

"Lee Hyeri" Sunghoon speak .

Hyeri was shocked hearing her full name . Sunghoon come closer to her . Hyeri step to behind .

"your name is Lee Hyeri right ?" Sunghoon ask out of curious .

Hyeri was about to tell another lie but Sunghoon cut her off .

"I saw your id when you take out your card" Sunghoon say

Hyeri just stay silent looking at her shoes doesn't know what to say .

"I can't even believe myself that the person I have been told to find is literally in front of our eyes" Sunghoon confess his anger in front of Hyeri face .

"I never thought that you are this kind of girl . You really deserve to be cheated on"

Hyeri ask back "what do you mean ?"

Sunghoon only reply "ask your brother" and he left Hyeri alone in the park .

"Heeseung ?" 

"But how did he knew about the cheating ?" Hyeri looks confused with Sunghoon sentence .

Who is Sunghoon ?