9

"why you so stubborn" Sunghoon passing the medicine to Jake . Jake is having a fever maybe because of the sea water yesterday . Jake has been laying on his bed because his head felt heavy and keep sneeze . Sunghoon got an idea and walk out from Jake bedroom to make a phone call . It's been 2 days Jake has been like this .

"this is the real medicine" Sunghoon smirked .

The doorbell is ringing , Sunghoon walk to the door and open . Hyeri was standing .

"he is so stubborn to eat medicine I hope you can help" Sunghoon explains to Hyeri . 

"which one is his room?" Hyeri ask

Sunghoon shows where is the Jake room and open the door for Hyeri . Hyeri saw Jake hiding inside the blanket . Hyeri look back at Sunghoon nod her head . Sunghoon understand the signal and close the door . Hyeri walk to the bed try to approach Jake . She slowly walk without make any sound .

"I hear someone doesn't want to eat medicine , is that true ?" Hyeri stand beside the bed. 

Jake open the blanket and facing his face to Hyeri . He must thought this is a dream . 

"have you eat anything today ?" Hyeri come more closer and put her hand on Jake forehead . Jake shook his head . This is first time he had a girl in his room . 

"let me make you a porridge" Hyeri hold Jake arm to wake him out from the bed . She led him to dining table . Jake just follow what Hyeri order . Sunghoon watch them from living room and decided to gave them a space so he went back to his house .

"wait for me" Hyeri walk to the kitchen . She found a pot to use and wash the rice . She measure the water for the rice . Now , she open the fire and put the pot . She searching for the salt but she can't find it .

"where is the salt ?" Hyeri ask while open one by one the drawer . Jake quickly stand to help her . He came closer and touch one drawer and open it .

"here" Jake open the drawer which is the lowest one and Hyeri found the salt and she look up she saw Jake hands was protecting her head from the corner drawer . She let a smile .

"what are you doing ?" She asking .

Jake stuttered by Hyeri question and accidentally hit his head instead . 

Hyeri quickly stand and check Jake head to see if anything happened .

"why you always hurt yourself" Hyeri ask while checking his head worriedly .

"because of you" Jake reply .

Hyeri want to laugh but she push Jake to his seat back .

"let me make your porridge peacefully okay" Hyeri went back to the kitchen to cut the chicken and some vegetables .

After half an hour , Hyeri put the porridge into a bowl and bring to the Jake . Hyeri gave a spoon to Jake hand and sat in front of him .

"taste it" Hyeri say

Jake take a bite Hyeri porridge .

"how was it ?" Hyeri scared if her porridge is not delicious for him to eat .

"it's good" Jake smile and take another bite . 

"where is your medicine ?" Hyeri ask 

"in my room" after hearing Jake respond Hyeri stand and walk to his room back . She saw the medicine on the table beside the bed . She take it and walk back to the dining table . This time she sat beside Jake not in front of him . She waited for Jake to finish the porridge . 

She hold Jake hand and gave the pills . Jake eat it in front of her with a glass of water .

"good boy" Hyeri pat Jake head . Now , Hyeri mission is success and was about to left Jake hold Hyeri arm .

Hyeri look at his hands and his face .

"can you stay with me today ?" Jake stand but still didn't let go his hand . 

Jake was waiting at living room for Hyeri end the phone call . Hyeri walk to the couch and sat beside him .

Hyeri saw a laptop at the coffee table and she open it .

"what are you gonna do ?" Jake asking curious .

"watch movies together" Hyeri say while typing the name of movie . 

"I can't see" Jake reply

"you can hear their voices" Hyeri pinch Jake cheek .

Hyeri put the earphone to the Jake left ear while she on her right ear . They watching a horror movie . There is a lot of jump scare . Hyeri always shocked during the movie . Even during the movie Hyeri try to explain the storyline to Jake . Jake doesn't understand but he just listen to her . He doesn't felt lonely when he with Hyeri . Jake put his head on Hyeri shoulder .

The movie finished , Hyeri look at her right and saw Jake already sleep . She pat his head again . She try to move the laptop slowly without moving the Jake shoulder . She hold Jake head while she try to stand up . She put a pillow under Jake head and put a blanket on him . Now , Jake is laying on the couch . 

After put him in the blanket , Hyeri sat on the floor and stare at Jake face . She looking from the eyes until his lips . She stop her eyes and stare at his lips . Soft pink which is her favorite color . Hyeri slowly want to touch Jake lips and suddenly Jake grab her arm . She flinch by a sudden grab from Jake . She thought Jake already sleep but he didn't actually . 

"what are you doing" Jake ask holding Hyeri left arm . Their face was too close .

Hyeri giving a stare at his lips . Suddenly she gave a peck on his lips . Jake went silent after that .

"thinking of that" Hyeri feeling shy .

Jake smile and bring Hyeri head back to his face again . He smile before kiss her lips again and again . 

"stop it and go sleep now" 

Hyeri put Jake arm back to the side . She walk to the door after she saw Jake really went into a sleep . She drive back to her home .

Once she arrived at her house , she walk to kitchen to drink a glass of water . She keep thinking about that and smiling like a idiot laughing alone in the kitchen . Not until when she turned her head and she saw Heeseung was standing really close behind her . She scream she thought she saw a ghost . She pat her chest and giving a look to him .

It 11 pm now , Heeseung was there to drink water that's why he walk downstairs .

"what you looking so happy today , anything good happened ?" Heeseung asking and pour water to his glass . 

"and why you came home so late ?" another question from her brother .

"nothing , I went to the zoo and there is a cute dogs" Hyeri quickly walk away from her brother before she got another question .

"why would you go to the zoo if you want to see the dogs ? there is so many of them at the park nearby the hospital" Heeseung ask himself before he wash his glass and Hyeri glass . He felt sleepy and walk to his room back .