19

4 years later .

Hyeri arrived at Korea . Finally she graduated from her studies . She saw Heeseung who still looking for his sister . Of course he not be able to recognized her because of her long hair now . 

Hyeri walk to Heeseung and tap his shoulder and Heeseung was shocked and quickly pull a hug . 

"I miss you so much , I can't go there I have a lot of work . I think the facetime call is already enough right ?" Heeseung say .

"it's okay you are a doctor and have a busy life, soon I have work to do I can't go anywhere like I used to do" Hyeri reply laughing .

Hyeri wore a suit to the company as her first day work as a CEO there .

"hi my name is Lee Hyeri the new CEO of this company" Hyeri bow her head and all the employee clap their hands welcoming her as new CEO .

But , Hyeri still hasn't get used to this business world .

Her eyes hurts keep staring at the damn computer .

"Miss Hyeri" her secretary her door .

"come in" Hyeri say .

"here's the document that you need to sign it" 

"let me read and sign and I will give it to you later" Hyeri say feeling tired . The secretary left her alone .

"I can't believe I say this but I hate computer" Hyeri give a small flick on her computer screen . She sigh and lean back on her chair . It's been 3 months she being the CEO now , she still can't catch the track of her dad . She scared that what if her employee disappointed with her .

She needs to catch up all her dad works because their company will release a new perfume and Hyeri will handle it until the end .

"I'm so tired" she keep sighing and scratching her head .

She always slept late doing the paper works even on her bed . She doesn't even have a time for herself anymore . Her camera all in a dust hasn't been touched for four years . 

One night , Hyeri was busy doing her work . There is Heeseung came into her room asking her to get ready because they wanted to go to their dad business partner house . 

"can I just not go?" Hyeri sigh 

"how come you not there while you are the new CEO ?" Heeseung push her sister to bathroom .

"get ready fast and wear nicely" Heeseung said before he left .

Now , they are hiding to the house .

Her dad is talking about his partner business . Hyeri doesn't bother to listened and just look outside the window . Heeseung push Hyeri and 

"you will regret for not listening to dad" he whisper .

"I don't care about who is them" Hyeri stare back at the outside .

Heeseung press the bell . 

There is someone open the door , Hyeri doesn't saw the person because she keeps looking at her nails and her body been hid behind Heeseung body . The parent's were talking in front of the door .

Not until....

When Heeseung moved his body , Hyeri eyes suddenly look at the person face .

She stop her track and can't believe her eyes .

It's Jake

in front of her eyes....

Meeting up again after four years . 

It felt like the time has stop when she look at his brown eyes . Her heart suddenly beating so fast . His face is still same but his hairstyle is already different .

This is the first time Jake look into her eyes . Holding a eyes contact with him for the first time .