26

"open your mouth" Heeseung helping Hyeri eat the porridge .

"here is your train cho cho cho" 

Hyeri let a small laugh with this behavior of Heeseung .

"am I a kid ?" Hyeri say and eat the porridge .

Heeseung feel happy when he saw Hyeri laugh . 

Heeseung pass the pills . He watch Hyeri swallow the pills . Hyeri can't eat pills and she more prefer with a liquid medicine but Heeseung always helping here and now she can eat by herself . Hyeri only has Heeseung by her side . 

"I'm not gonna go to office today , Dami please help others to prepare the event" 

"are you really okay ?" Heeseung ask 

"thank you oppa" Hyeri say in a teasing tone .

"don't call me oppa" Heeseung feel disgusted . Hyeri laugh with Heeseung reaction .

"but I'm serious if you really need someone to talk you can always come to me" Heeseung say sitting on her bed caress her hair and make a mess of it .

"yah Lee Heeseung !" Hyeri shout .

"I'm gonna go to hospital now bye bye my sick sister" Heeseung walk out from her room . Smile has fade from her mouth . Hyeri stare at her windows looking at the blue sky . She let a deep breath thinking about what has happened last night .

"I'm not throwing you , I'm a just a fool that time . I have no choice" 

Meanwhile at Hospital . Heeseung was sign his patient document in his room . His door got knocked by someone and when he open it . It was Jake in front of the door . Heeseung let him in and sitting in his room . Heeseung doesn't say anything until Jake open his mouth to start the conversation .

"now I get it what did you means at that night" Jake look up meeting Heeseung's eyes . Heeseung sigh and smile .

"can you explains everything ?" Jake eyes full of desperate about knowing the truth .

"I can't explain right now I have operation to do" Heeseung stand and Jake take his left arm .

"please" Jake beg .

"meet me at this restaurant tonight" he pass the note that he wrote when Jake was talk . Jake nod his head and walk out from his room . 

At that night , Jake park his car and saw Heeseung was waving his hand inside the restaurant . Jake walk to him .

"we gonna drink , are you okay with that ?" Heeseung ask looking at Jake . Jake just nod his head follow Heeseung orders .

"ahjumma , three bottles please for this table" Heeseung raise his hand and shout .

Heeseung decided to explains everything even about what happened between Jay and Hyeri .

"she's not throwing you because she wanted but she has to . It is all because of our father that has a bad relationship with her . Our father wanted her to take over his business but Hyeri doesn't want to-

"but why you didn't take over it instead of her ?" Jake ask a question .

"I become a doctor because I want to take care of her . Hyeri is careless and clumsy even until now" 

"I become so scared when I saw when she got allergic , She fainted in front of me . That time I can't do anything and just crying"

"That's why I decided to become a doctor so I can protect her always and our dad knew about this that's why he didn't say anything . Hyeri doesn't know about this at all also" Heeseung continue pour his drinks and also to Jake .

"she still loves you" Heeseung say 

"but she's still scared because of what happened to her with Jay and also with your accident"

"my accident ?" Jake ask 

Before answering , Heeseung had a small laugh and drink .

"Hyeri is the one who caused you becomes blind four years ago" Heeseung look at Jake shocked face . 

"unexpected right ?" Heeseung ask while drink the drinks . Jake was shocked hearing that and just stay silent . 

"after she found about this , she decided to leave you and try to fix her relationship with my dad" 

Heeseung already explains everything . Now it's up to Jake for making the decision . 

"Heeseung are you okay ?" Jake still hasn't drunk that much but Heeseung did . Heeseung call a taxi for himself but he asked Jake to stay at restaurant . Jake did wait at restaurant not until he saw Hyeri walk in front of the restaurant while playing her phone .

She open the door and her eyes was looking at Jake . She just stand there without moving . Heeseung send a address to her without saying anything . 

She decided just walk to Jake . She sat down in front of him . Jake just looking at her with his drunk eyes .

"how many bottles has you guys drank ?" Hyeri count the bottles and it almost ten . 

"where is Heeseung ?" Hyeri ask .

"he already went home" Jake respond . Hyeri look around the restaurant and decided to order meat for her to eat . 

"let me do-

"it's okay I will cook it" Hyeri say and take the stainless steel . She cook the meat and put it on Jake bowl and also her bowl . They eat in silent . Hyeri didn't drink because she still have fever .

"I miss you so much" Jake say looking at Hyeri . Hyeri stop her hands and stare at the meat before looking at Jake .

"you are drunk right now" she say .

Jake got up and sit beside Hyeri . He lays his head on her shoulder . Hyeri got a flashback when they rode the bus . Hyeri want to push him away .

"let me just stay like this for a moment" Jake say and close his eyes . Hyeri look down and saw Jake was asleep and her hands slowly move to his hair . She touch his hair and caress it softly . 

"It's been a while" She said . She put her head on his head too . 

"what's the password ?' Hyeri ask Jake . 

"you know that you are heavy right ?" Hyeri been holding Jake by her side .

"your birthday" Jake say while laughing . Hyeri try put her birthday and the password was correct . She open the lights and walk him to his room . She put Jake down to his bed . When she pull the blanket on him , suddenly Jake grab her arm . He didn't say anything and just stare into her eyes . 

Hyeri quickly got up and close the lights . She went home using a taxi .

Hyeri open Heeseung room and saw him already sleep . She close it and walk to her room .

Sitting down behind the door thinking about Jake .