22

Hyeri woke up with a swollen eyes . She use a sunglasses to hid her eyes . She left the house early because she don't want to see anyone .

She arrived at office and her secretary greet her and was confused with the sunglasses . She followed Hyeri to the room .

"this is all the meeting that you will have for today" Dami informed .

Hyeri just nod her head .

"you can leave now" Hyeri say to Dami .

"am I looking weird ?" Hyeri checking herself on the computer screen before she turned it on . 

She keeps meeting up a lot of people . She lean back on her chair and look at outside the windows . All she can see a lot of tall buildings and a busy road .

It's a lunch break and Hyeri decided to walk at park . She needs a clear air to breath .

She sat on the bench and playing her playlist . She looking at the couples that walking in front of her . 

Suddenly , someone stop in front of her . Hyeri look up and saw Sunghoon . Hyeri wanted to run away but Sunghoon hold Hyeri arm trying to stop her . Hyeri is facing Sunghoon almost hugging with him .

Sunghoon take her to the closest Cafe that was in that area . Sunghoon showing Jake video the day he went for the surgery . Hyeri look at Jake was crying in that video keep calling for her .

"why you showing me this ? it's four years ago" Hyeri push the phone back . Her mouth saying that she doesn't care but her heart still care about Jake .

"I know you still care about him" Sunghoon said .

"are you insane ?" Hyeri say angrily .

"you never asked him before you left . what if you tell him that you are the one who the cause of the accident maybe he will accepted who you are . He loves you a lot Hyeri" Sunghoon showing his phone back to Hyeri saw all Jake videos .

"it's too late now Sunghoon , he hates me now stop it" Hyeri standing up and leaving her unfinished coffee . 

Sunghoon hold Hyeri arm stopping her .

"I know that you went to his parents house yesterday" Sunghoon said before let it go . Hyeri walk out from the cafe .

"why you always fell in love with J ?" Sunghoon look at Hyeri coffee .

Hyeri back on her office . She lean back on her chair .

"Hyeri , you left him before" Hyeri say to herself .

At the same she saw a email that was send by Jake . She got confused and open the email and she quickly close her laptop and went home .

"Dami cancel my meeting for tonight I have emergency at home" Hyeri walk out to the lift . She try to reach out her dad saying she wanted to meet him .

"what is this ?" Hyeri showing the email to her dad .

"I just wanted him to help you with the upcoming perfume release" her dad saying while playing his phone .

"you are still new in this business road , and he's already 4 years . I know he can help you"

"no , I don't need Jake help" Hyeri raising her tone when she said that . She doesn't want to meet Jake every single day . 

"why" her dad looking at her .

"Jake is a good man-

"I don't like him" Hyeri cut her dad off saying this and closing her laptop loudly . Suddenly , her dad was about to slap her and Hyeri already close her eyes but Heeseung quickly stand between them . Her dad try to calm himself .

"I don't care if you don't like but you still need work with him , he's a son of mine close friend full stop" the dad walk away from the living room .

Hyeri grip her hands and Heeseung look at his back facing his sister .

"just face him" Heeseung say and caress her hair .

"I'm scared of him" Hyeri say look down .

Heeseung quickly pull a quick hug .

"everything will be okay , it's just only for one month" 

"make sure you still distance yourself from him" Heeseung say to calm Hyeri .

"what if dad know about this ?" Hyeri say between the hug . She's scared of Jake knowing her true identity and also her dad know about this secret .

"I will make sure he doesn't find out about this , I promise"