4

It's a sunny day today .

Hyeri wearing a light blue dress and bring a white bagpack . She walk down the stairs and wanted to skip the breakfast 

"Hyeri let's breakfast" Hyeri mom say

"i will skip-

"Lee Hyeri eat" Hyeri dad say it more loud .

She stop her track and walk to the table put her bag pack beside her .

"where are you going today today ?" Her dad asking but doesn't bother to look at his daughter face .

"idk yet" Hyeri spread the butter on the bread

"when will you gonna stop fooling around and take over my business ?" the situation become tight only with one question from the dad .

"I said before I don't like doing business" Hyeri try to calm the situation .

"why Heeseung can do what he wants while I need to follow you ?" Hyeri stand up from the table and walk out from the house .

"Heeseung please send her" mom touch Heeseung shoulder softly . Heeseung nod and left after take a sip of the coffee .

While driving the car , Hyeri doesn't talk at all . Heeseung is calling someone .

"I will get my day off today something emergency happened" He close his phone after saying that .

"so where you wanna go today?" Heeseung stop his car at the side of road .

"should we go to amusement park ?" 

Hyeri just smiling means that she agree with her brother idea .

While they are spend time together all day and there is Jake who been waiting for Hyeri at the same Cafe . He keeps waiting for someone to approach him .

"Sunghoon please send me to the yesterday Cafe"

Sunghoon knew that Jake only bring Layla to the Cafe once a week but without asking he just send them or he didn't gonna get his salary .

After been waiting for five hours , the waiter approach Jake because the Cafe is about to close .

Jake hoping Hyeri came to the Cafe again but she didn't .

Sunghoon noticed how moody Jake after he went the Cafe .

"why you look so mad ?" Sunghoon sat beside him on the couch . As usual Jake remain silent and close his eyes . 

"I'm not gonna try anything anymore after this" Jake quickly stand up grabbing the stick walking to his room leaving Sunghoon alone .

"is he hurting his eyes or his brain too ?" Sunghoon say . 

Hyeri took a lot of pictures while they are at amusement park . Some of them are polaroid's and some of them she need to bring to the camera shop to print the pictures that she capture with her camera . 

Hyeri do enjoyed taking a lot of pictures . She even got a lot album that she categorize . There are foods , sky , people , animals and place . Also , she got one album for herself to look back when she get older later .

"here is your cotton candy , lady" the old uncle gave to Hyeri .

Hyeri took a big bite . It was blue and pink colour .

"let's ride rollercoaster" Hyeri point her finger to the direction of rollercoaster . 

"okay" Heeseung just follow her sister request .

"as long as you are happy"