27

Today is the the day for her to launch her new perfume . The one that she been working on for the past five months . Hyeri wore a light make up and put her earrings on . She wore a casual suit and it's a black colour . She tie her hair and put the butterfly hairclip .

She walk out from her car and walk to the special room .

"is everything prepared ?" she asked Dami .

Hyeri felt nervous looking at all the invitation .

"you can do it" a voice from her behind and it was Heeseung . She tap her chest because her heart is so beating fast .

"where is mom and dad ?" Hyeri ask Heeseung because she can't find them in the crowded people .

"they already sat at VVIP seat , don't worry too much it will be okay" Heeseung say to Hyeri .

There is a lot of photographers in front of the stage .

"let's me introduce our new CEO of this brand , Lee Hyeri" Everyone is clapping and Hyeri walking fast to the stage and stand holding a mic .

She smile and saw Heeseung at VVIP with mom and dad .

Hyeri started to explains about her experience while launching the new perfume .

"this project has so much meaning for me and its affect my life too"

After the explanation , she cut the ribbon for officiating the ceremony . Her dad was standing beside her .

"now I'm proud of you" her dad gave a big hug to her . Now her relationship with her dad become okay . Heeseung and the mom watching them from a far feeling happy that finally their relationship is okay . They are acting like a daughter and a father .

Jake parents come closer to congratulate Hyeri . Hyeri bowing her head saying thank you . Jake wasn't there but he was talking with a girl . Hyeri been looking at him . Heeseung push Hyeri body knowing where she has been looking at it .

"go at him" Heeseung say taking the flowers that she received .

Instead of she walk to him , she walk out from the event .

Suddenly someone grab her arm from behind . Hyeri look at those hand and it was Jake .

"where are you going ?" Jake say still doesn't let her go .

"just want to take a fresh air here" Hyeri say try to let go from Jake .

"what does breyes and sunse' means ?" Jake ask the name for the ladies and men that Hyeri named for the perfume .

breyes = jake's brown eyes
sunse = sunset+sunrise that something memorable to her by watching with Jake 4 years ago.

"that is a secret" Hyeri smirk .

Hyeri walk back to the event .

Jake saw Dami walk out from the event . He walk closer to her .

"you are Dami right ?" Jake ask . Dami nod her head smiling to Jake .

"I want to ask something"

"Is it true that you made the garlic bread before ?"

Dami shake her head and laugh .

"I don't even know how to cook a rice how do I do make a bread ?" Dami say .

"That is our CEO made it . Miss Hyeri always made those bread for our staff and gave it during friday only"

"It's delicious right ?" Dami ask a question after she explains .

Jake nod and just laugh a long with Dami after knowing the truth .