11

Hyeri call Heeseung but he didn't pick up . She decided to go to hospital to search her brother . She ran to the counter asking the nurse to see Heeseung . She said they have a emergency and the nurse say Heeseung is in his room .

Before Hyeri open she hears Jake voice talking with Heeseung . She didn't know anything about his eyes check up . The door open reveal Jake walking and there is Sunghoon beside him . Sunghoon doesn't look at Hyeri face . 

Hyeri just watch Jake walk pass of her . She standing there watching him from far .

"what are you doing here ?" Heeseung asking from the behind .

"I need your explanation about Jake" Hyeri sat on the chair . Heeseung walk to his table and show Hyeri some document . They were a document during Jake accident and also Hyeri accident .

Hyeri open the files and read the times and it same as her . The date and the place also same . 

Hyeri eyes now blurry to read the document . She let her tears dripping .

Heeseung walk to her side and close her eyes .

"now you are understand right?" Heeseung say .

"so I'm the one who makes him blind ?" Hyeri ask and push Heeseung hands over her eyes .

Heeseung just nod his head .

"thank god ambulance was fast bringing him to the hospital or his eyes could be worse more than that he can be blind forever" Heeseung explains .

"but you are in danger because he has been searching for the person who makes him like that" 

"he wanted to sue that person and I did hear hear talking with Sunghoon about this before" Heeseung say it again .

"and also dad and his dad are close business partner"

"I don't want you and dad relationship become more worse because of this"

Hyeri just stared at those documents .

"I know you guys have been dating two months right ?" Heeseung asking

Hyeri was shocked how did her brother found out about her relationship .

"when you went out last week, mom told me to take a hairdryer in your room and i saw the polaroid's even your camera on your table" Heeseung say 

"what should Ido now ?" Hyeri asking her brother .

"I don't know it's up to you"

"continue and face the risk or break up with him"

Hyeri just knew Jake almost three month and even get into relationship with him after she broke up with her boyfriend before the accident .

"am I really love you ?"

"or you just a place for me to heal ?"

"continue or break up" Hyeri still thinking about Heeseung words that he said before at the hospital .

Hyeri can't sleep thinking how she should left Jake . She loves Jake so much . She look back the polaroid's . She cried again.

One week passed .

She didn't meet Jake at all . She miss him a lot . She received a phone calls from Jake everyday . Hyeri just ignored it because she felt guilty . 

Hyeri locked herself in the room . 

She look at back her vlogs that she makes with Jake in this two months . She cry whenever she heard Jake call her as a yuri . The fake name she gave . Was Jake falling in love with yuri or herself, Hyeri . 

She look at the missed calls . 

"I need to make a decision"

Hyeri write a letter for Jake . A long Letter for him to read .

Another week has passed . There is one week left before Jake do the eyes surgery . Hyeri already has plan for herself and for her relationship as well .

She knock Jake door . Sunghoon open the door and smile at her . Hyeri smile back and went into the house . She saw Jake sat on the couch just listening to the television . 

She slowly approach him and stand in front of him . Of course she felt weak to faced this . 

"hi Jake" Hyeri say . 

Jake was surprised hearing her name and quickly giving her a hug .

"where have you been ?" Jake ask hugging her .

"family holiday" another lie Hyeri told Jake . Hyeri doesn't hug Jake back and she been looking at Sunghoon . She been holding her tears . 

"oh I miss you a lot" Jake say 

Hyeri doesn't respond to Jake and just went silent . After she break the hug , Sunghoon left the house .

" I have so many things to tell you and the most important is about my surgery" Jake excitedly telling Hyeri and she just stare at her fingers looking down .

"next week is my surgery , and after that I can see your face yuri"

Hyeri almost burst into tears when she hears the yuri name .

"can Iuse your toilet" Hyeri say holding the tears .

"sure you can" Jake doesn't notice .

Hyeri sat on the toilet and cry .

"please don't call me Yuri" Hyeri close her eyes stopping her tears .

After Hyeri came back to her sense and she suddenly say her plan

"let's spend time together this week everyday before the surgery" this is what she wanted to say but she change the words 

"we didn't meet two weeks right, now let's meet each other this week everyday"

"let's replace those two weeks by seeing each other for now"

"every single day"

and actually will last only for one week .

Jake happily responds yes to her . 

Hyeri eyes looking at the pottery vase that he made . Jake put at his living room as a decorations . Jake holds Hyeri hands .

"why you didn't answer my calls ?" Jake suddenly ask .

"I been busy studying too . I don't have a time to check my phone and busy with my family" Hyeri says .

"I'm your boyfriend right ?" Jake ask .

"don't leave me again"

Hyeri was hesitated to answer and just hummed to his question .