5

Hyeri went out from the house earlier today to see the sunrise . She capture it with her eyes and also her camera .

"beautiful"

She went to a restaurant to take a breakfast outside today. She got a message from her brother . "have a good day nice dummy"

She smiled looking at the message . The only sibling that she have that cared most about her . After full with the foods , Hyeri walk to the camera shop to print her pictures that she had this week . 

The owner of the shop already knew Hyeri since she always go there every week to get her picture done . Then , she went to shopping mall to buy some new clothes . When she walking pass the perfume shop she saw Jake and his personal assistant was choosing a perfume . She stop her legs and waiting for Jake outside the shop . Sunghoon saw Hyeri and told Jake about her . Hyeri just looking at them talking and saw Sunghoon left . Hyeri walk to Jake .

"who am I, guess it" Hyeri excitedly looking at Jake .

Jake smirk with this Hyeri teasing him .

"Yuri" Jake say

Hyeri suddenly remember the fake name and just gave a small laugh after his responds . She doesn't want Jake know about her lies . 

"have you eat lunch ? Its 2 pm right now".  Hyeri wanted to eat together with Jake for the first time .

Jake shake his head . Hyeri knows that Jake doesn't like doing physical touch like they accidentally touch hands before at the park . Hyeri hold Jake sleeve and lead the way . They walk to subway restaurant .

"you sit here first I will order okay" Hyeri saying before she left Jake alone at the table . Without him knowing he is smiling waiting for her . Jake have a big ego and don't usually smile but with Hyeri he started to show another side of him and become a different person . 

After 5 minutes , Hyeri came with the sandwich . She order a same sandwich for both of them . Hyeri close her hands with tissue and take Jake hand to give the sandwich . 

"it's our third time right" Jake just nod his head . Hyeri take a bite the sandwich and watching Jake biting the sandwich . She totally forgot about her brother has said to her to not be friend with Jake .

"why you eating like a kid" Hyeri clean the food that got into Jake left cheek with tissue . Jake heart beating so fast and he got choke by eating the sandwich .

"what's wrong with you HAHAHA" Hyeri help Jake pass his drink . Hyeri can't handle Jake cuteness . 

30 minutes has passed , they walking out from the mall .

"how you gonna be home ?" Hyeri ask Jake .

"I gave you Sunghoon number my personal assistant" this is the only way Jake can have Hyeri phone number .

"ah okay" Hyeri typing the phone number and talking with Sunghoon to tell him that they are finish eating .

While waiting for Sunghoon , Hyeri ex classmate suddenly approach them .

"Hye-"

Hyeri quickly close her friend mouth before her name got expose in front of Jake . Her friend raise her eyebrows got confused with Hyeri action before Hyeri whisper do not say her name . Jake just stay silent standing there just hearing them .

"who is this handsome man ?" her friend teasing Hyeri while smirk .

"my friend" Hyeri try to speak slow as she can .

"wait how about jay ?" 

Hyeri sigh thinking about her ex boyfriend that cheating on her recently . 

"we broke up already"

Jake try to listen to Hyeri story but Hyeri whisper to her friend its better talking when they are home instead of here and after that her friend just say goodbye and gone .

Then Sunghoon arrived , he walk to Jake and lead him into the car . Sunghoon bow his head to Hyeri .  Before Sunghoon start the car , Hyeri came closer to Jake window and knock it . Jake move it down .

"hope we meet again after this, handsome guy" Hyeri saying with a big smile and Jake quickly close the window when he feeling a sudden blush hearing that . 

"move" Jake say to Sunghoon and Sunghoon start the car and left the mall . 

At home , Jake was drink a glass of water while Sunghoon was watching television . Jake come closer to Sunghoon and sat beside him . Sunghoon move a little bit not to be closer with Jake but Jake move closer to him again .

"are you okay MR Jake ?" Sunghoon move again . Jake want Hyeri phone number but he shy . He tried to be brave . He doesn't want Sunghoon to notice anything or mock him with this girl .

"give me" Jake whisper slowly

"what" Sunghoon asking back .

"p-phone numbe-" this is the first time Sunghoon seeing Jake stutter .

"MR Jake are you sick" Sunghoon looking worried now .

"I want the phone number" Jake went silent after he accidentally say it .

"ah the girl phone number ?" finally Sunghoon get what Jake want . 

"where is your phone , let me save it" 

Jake quickly pass it . Jake heard the sound of the keyboard that Sunghoon press the number and save it into his phone . 

"why are you smiling ?' Sunghoon caught Jake who was smiling getting Hyeri phone number .

"who is her name ?"

"Yuri" 

"here you go" Sunghoon pass the phone and Jake immediate standing up and walk to his room .

his mission is complete .

"why MR Jake is getting weird" Sunghoon say before him continue watching the television .

"her name is Yuri ?" Sunghoon ask himself .