16

- Friday -

Hyeri called Jake at the morning . She has another plan but Jake is too tired to walk for today because they walk a lot yesterday .

Hyeri came out with another plan . She quickly go bath and bring her laptop and bought a strange machine .

"mom , can I borrow your machine ?" Hyeri put a sticky note at the kitchen .

She even went to a market before she drive to Jake house . She rang the bell and holding the small machine . 

Jake walk too slow , she been holding the machine .

"Jake open it quickly !" Hyeri shout in front of his door . Jake open the door .

"I need a rest today" Jake yawn and touch his sleepy eyes .

Hyeri quickly walk inside and put the popcorn machine on his table and a plastic bag of corns . She bought everything even caramel .

Jake walk to the kitchen . "what are you bought today ?" He ask to her .

"today we will be watching a movies . A lots of movie and I will make the popcorn" Hyeri touch Jake cheeks with both of her hands .

"now , go to bath" Hyeri push him and started to plug the machine .

Jake already can smell the popcorns when he walk out from the bathroom . He quickly wear his normal t-shirt . He walk to his living room . Hyeri is still at the kitchen putting the popcorns inside the bowl . She makes two bowl of popcorns and place them on the table . 

She place a blanket on them and hug Jake arm .

Jake just listen to the movie and holding her tiny hands .

He makes a love shape on her palm . Hyeri just let a small laugh because she lost the attention on the movie . 

She takes the popcorns to Jake mouth . 

"is it sweet ?" Hyeri ask 

Jake suddenly place a kiss on her lips . Hyeri was shocked .

"hmm it's too sweet for me" Jake say . Hyeri punch his arm . 

"naughty" Hyeri say and pay her attention to the movie back .

"why he's so handsome" Hyeri say watching the main lead of the movie . Jake sulking hearing that and wanted to pull away from the blanket . Hyeri quickly take his arm back .

"but he's not handsome as my boyfriend" Hyeri enjoying teasing him . 

"lies" Jake sulk .

Hyeri take Jake face with her tiny hands and looking at his face carefully .

"you are more handsome" She touch his face slowly from his eyebrows and to his eyes , his nose and his lips"

"I like all of it" Hyeri say and pinch his cheeks . Jake wanted to sulk more but he can't hide that he's blushing with Hyeri words . 

"why you being so clingy this week" Jake ask holding Hyeri face .

Hyeri just stare Jake face .

"because I don't want to miss you" Hyeri say and hug Jake . Jake pat her head and say

"I won't leave you" 

"but I'm the one who's gonna leave you in 2 days" Hyeri think and only say about it in her mind and hug Jake more tightly . She doesn't want left him but she's scared at the same time . She felt unconfident, wronged and insecure .

They already watched 6 movies and Jake already felt bored . Hyeri came out with another plan that as backup plan .

"come here" Hyeri call Jake . Jake walk from the couch to the kitchen .

"let's make some cookies" Hyeri say . Jake just nod his head . He never bake a cookies he just buy it while Hyeri already used to it . Her grandmother used to teach her how to bake cookies or cake when she was little . It is because her grandparents owned a bakery at hometown .

Hyeri put a apron on Jake and teasing him with a back hug . 

"stop playing around" Jake say while laughing .

"alright alright" She tie her apron and take the ingredients that she bought in her car .

"measure this" Hyeri pass the flour to him .

"I can't se-

"I will read it" Hyeri cut off Jake . Jake slowly put the flour on the machine and Hyeri observe him . 

"ok stop" Hyeri say and Jake putting down the flour . Hyeri secretly take some flour on her finger and put on his right cheeck .

"YURI !!" Jake shout .

Now , they are doing the shape . 

"what shape did you want ? I will make it" Hyeri ask while holding the cookie dough .

"a star" Jake answer .

Hyeri makes a star shape using the cookies shapes .

"you don't want to ask me ?' Hyeri ask

"A love shape for you" Jake say . Hyeri felt butterflies in her stomach . 

They put the tray inside the stove . Hyeri close and start the timing . 

"now, let's wait for it" 

After one hour , Hyeri take out the tray . The cookies smell so delicious .

Hyeri take one by one and put it on the plate . 

"woah it's so delicious" Jake say and keeps eating it .

"look who is the one that makes them of course it's delicious" Hyeri proudly say and took a bite too .

"after this , you can always cook for me starting from today" Jake say and take another cookie .

Hyeri stop her hand hearing Jake words .

"this is the last time" she said to herself .