13

Tuesday

Hyeri drive to Jake house to get him . Hyeri bring Jake to the Cafe that they met for the second time .

This time Jake didn't bring Layla because Hyeri doesn't tell anything about her plan he just went along .

"remember you told me about your eyes" Hyeri say .

Jake hummed in responds .

"how did you get into an accident ?" Hyeri asking him even though she knew the answer already .

She wanted a one answer from Jake for make her to feel ease letting him go .

"a random car crash into mine but the hospital still be secret about that"

Hyeri knew that was Heeseung plan to protect his sister from getting a sue or more something bad could happened .

"what will you do after you knowing who is the person ?" the question that has been on her mind during the two weeks ago .

Sunghoon has said to her before that Jake is a kind of vindictive person . He will do anything to make people suffer just like people did to him . But , Jake turned into a different person after he met Hyeri as a Yuri . He become a soft hearted person and be a calm person . Sunghoon doesn't know that if Jake will do a revenge or just let it go because the person was Hyeri ?

"just sue I don't know and anything else" Jake drink the water .

"can we just talk about anything else I don't want to talk about the person that I hate" Jake say

Hyeri was stunned to react after she heard what Jake has said .

"so who am I in your heart...

am I your lover...

or the person that you hated ?"

-flashbacks the night of accident-

Two months ago , Hyeri was just chilling at her room and get a text from unknown . She saw his boyfriend was cheating and it was her bestfriend . 

Hyeri left the house and start the car and arrived at the restaurant .

She try to calm herself and try to end this toxic relationship . They have been together almost three years . In their second year together , Hyeri keeps hearing a rumors about her boyfriend going out with her friend . At first Hyeri was okay because she thought they were just a friend . She always want to check with her own eyes and this is the time .

She walk to the restaurant and found them eating while laughing . She try to call her boyfriend to see if he lied or not . Jay did picked up the call .

"Jay where are you ?" Hyeri asked while watching him from far .

"at home" Jay answered . Hyeri cut the call and walk fast to the table . Jay thought that was a waiter .

"we do not need anythin-

He looked up and saw Hyeri face . Hyeri ask before Jay say anything .

"you have so many people in your house tonight" Hyeri say out loud .

Jay put his index finger to his lips saying to be quiet to Hyeri .

Hyeri look at her friend .

"what kind of friend are you ? taking your own bestfriend boyfriend ?" Hyeri ask 

"from this tonight , I have nothing with both of you" Hyeri walk away from them without hearing anything explanations . 

She was crying and crying while driving . It was raining that night but Hyeri forgot to open the wiper and she ran into the traffic lights and that was when she bumped into Jake car .

Her head was bleeding and She saw Jake was bleeding at his eyes area before she close her eyes . Hyeri head got bump with the steering wheel only while Jake his car mirror got crashed .

The ambulance came after the nearby people saw the accident . The doctor rushing bringing Hyeri and Jake to the emergency room . 

Heeseung was shocked when he saw Hyeri was bleeding on her head area and unconscious laying . Heeseung saw the other patient and that was Jake . 

Heeseung ask his close friend to take Hyeri car camera for him to keep . He checking the media and he knew it was Hyeri fault . Heeseung check Hyeri phone and saw Jay message and already knew what happened but he pretend that he didn't read those message .

He tried to apply for taking care of Jake eyes condition . 

He tried his best to protect his sister . He got Jake as his patient . 

Heeseung walk to his sister and hold the bandage on her head . He slept beside his sister while holding her hand . 

After he talked with Jake and see how his manners . He walk to his sister room and saw a empty bed . 

That time , Hyeri went for a walk at the nearby park . She was giving a treats to the stray dogs . She was wearing a hospital cloth same as Jake also have a bandage on her head . Hyeri close it with her bangs so Sunghoon didn't saw it . 

Hyeri sharing her stories to the dogs while feeding them .

"can you guys find me someone that will heal me from this pain ?" Hyeri pat one of them . 

After that question , Layla came to her to have the treats .

Layla is the answer to the both of them to meet each other . It's a destiny .

She look up the collar and saw Jake was searching for it .

That's why she decided to approach Jake at the first place . 

"I hope my wish become true"