Chapter ~25

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Ok so the night before we left fie magcon, Gilinsky grabbed me from Hayes bed and brought me to the guest bedroom and he said if I told any one what happened he would hurt me. Cameron asked so what did he do to make you do that to yourself.

I started chocking up and mumbled he raped me but Cameron didn't here and asked again this time I screamed it in his face he raped me, Gilinsky raped me, Cameron's face turned red like a fire truck and he got up and walked over to Nash's with his cast on because he knew that Jack G would be there. Cameron I screamed, no don't tell him, Cameron said I'm not gonna say anything I'm going to beat the shit out if that little fucker.

As cameron walks over to Nash's I remained behind him terrified in fear. As soon as we enter Nash's I run up to Hayes room and hug Hayes tight and I don't let go. We heard screams and bangs coming from downstairs, Hayes yells what the fuck is happening down there, I'll explain after I told Hayes. Then minutes later police cars show up and Gilinsky gets arrested for sexual assualt and rape. Hayes and I watch out his bedroom window. We watch Gilinsky getting handcuffed and out in the cop car then it drove away.

Hayes then asked what was the about and why did Gilinsky get arrested. Well the night before magcon Gilinsky grabbed me and brought me to the guest bedroom and raped me and he said If I tell anyone he will hurt me so I didn't even tell you.

Hayes just sat there in shock and then grabbed me and pulled me close to him and cradled me in his arms and said I'm so sorry and does that mean your pregnant? To be honest I don't even no, I missed my period and I've been nauseous so maybe we should go check.

*skips part when they go tosee if she is pregnant and she is and its hayes and hers thankfully

Its a girl...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
One more chapter till the end of the book and I have decided not to make a sequel due to I have to much to do right now in life but I have a new book called dirty magcon imagines so feel free to check that out when I publish it
XOXO~Darian