Chapter~15

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

I started tearing up wicltch eventually turned into me crying my eyes out. Hayes came over and confurt me by holding me in his arms and calming me down.

Hayes p.o.v.

I hate seeing Mackenzie cry, so I confurt her and the tears stop rolling down her face. I ask her Is she wants to go on a walk with me and she sniffled and nodded her head yes.

Mackenzie and I walk down the street and make a couple turns until we reach the beach and walk along the shores with the waves crashing against the sand.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Hayes and I decide to sit down on the sand and just think about what happenes earlier. As I thought about it, it brought some tears to my eyes because my brother Cameron Dallas might die.

Hayes notices me crying and gives me a big hug to make me feel better, we sat on the sand for another 20 minutes before heading back home.

The door was unlocked which concerned me since I locked it before Hayes and I left. I yelled hello and my mom comes running to me and hugging me confirming that Cameron is gonna be okay he just has to now stay in the hospital for a couple of days because they have to do bone scans and scans for brain damage.

I started crying in joy and thanking the lord for keeping Cameron alive, hayes seems really happy too.

COUPLE DAYS LATER.....

Cameron came home with a cast on his foot and a neck brace. I ran over to him and hugged him gently but right and said don't you ever do that to me again, I was so scared that I was gonna lose my only brother, as I started tearing up once again.

Cameron agreed that he's not drinking for a while now and never walking home at night drunk ever again. I was relieved in his dicission.