Chapter~1

Hi, I'm Mackenzie Dallas, yes I know what your thinking,yes I'm Cameron Dallas's sister, younger sister to be exact. Our parents are barley hone due to buiesness trips with the Grier's.

Let me tell you about my self, im 15 years old, I have wavyish long brown hair, with brown eyes, I get that from mine and Cams Mom, I'm 5"5 and am tanned.

I also have a huge crush on Hayes, so every time Cameron went to hang out with Nash, I went to hang out with Hayes, I think he's actually starting to get feelings for me, but Cameron would never allow it, because I'm apparently to young to date which I think is bull shit since im freaking 15 years old. Cameron's also really protective of me, I swear he treats me like a baby, he doesn't let me do anything.

Cameron's p.o.v.

I yelled up to Mackenzie that the boys were coming over and that we were all going swimming. I also said to get ready ( put on a bikini), because they would be here soon.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

I got told that the boys were coming over, so that means Hayes was gonna be here. I put on my black bikini making my cleavage show to impress Hayes.

I herd the door open, it must be the guys, so I walked down the stairs to greet them. They were whistling and drooling over me, I saw the look on Cameron's face he looked pissed off.

Cameron's p.o.v.

I rolled my eyes and asked annoyed do you guys wanna go swimming now? They all agreed and hopped in the pool.

Jack G's p.o.v.

After about 1 hour of swimming I was starting to get bored, I think the others aswell, so I asked if they wanted to play truth or dare. They all nodded except for Cameron, he said he didn't want to play. I asked Nash truth or dare? Of course being Nash he picked dare, I said I dare you to lick Cameron's foot.

Cameron's p.o.v

I decided I wasn't gonna play that stupid game with them so I layed down on the sun chair to tan. All of a sudden I felt this something lick my foot. It was Nash, what the fuck dude, thats nasty. Everyone laughed and I started to get angry.

Nash's p.o.v.

Okay, Hayes truth or dare, ummm Dare Hayes said. I dare you to go to the closet with Mackenzie and play 7 minutes in heaven, since I knew he kinda liked mackenzie, well actually he loved her. How do I know this if your wondering, well Hayes always talks non stop about how beautiful and perfect she is, and how he wished he was hers.

Hayes p.o.v.

As I herd Nash say that Mackenzie and I had to go to the closet to play seven minutes in heaven I saw a big smile go across Mackenzie's face.

Cameron's face turned red and you could almost see the stream coming out his ears, so I quickly grabbed Mackenzie's hands and ran with her into the house and in the closet. Matthew ran behind us trying to catch up so he could time us.

When Mackenzie and I enter the closet I lock the door right away so no one intrudes on us, I ask Mackenzie in a nervous voice, so what do you wanna do? Mackenzie replied with "this".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

cliff hanger
Also, the book does get better when you get further in it.