Chapter~2

Hayes p.o.v

Mackenzie replied with "this". As she smashed her lips against mine, Mackenzie wrapped her legs around me not breaking the kiss as I push her against the wall and start to make out. As were making out she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I glady excepted as our tounges fight for dominance, I win and explore all over her mouth. Mackenzie and i stop to take a couple breaths then start up again, this time I lay her down gently and pin her arms above her head as I slowly kiss down her perfect body as she released a few moans.

All of a sudden Mackenzie and I hear loud bangs on the door, it was the guys yelling " unlock the door, the times up".

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

As Hayes and I walk out of the closet we heard some ouuuus and he gave her the D. Hayes just laughs as my face turns red as a tomato. Cameron seemed very angry and said I think its time for you guys to leave its getting late. I walked Hayes to his door since he lived right beside my house, Hayes said before entering his house " wanna come over for lesson 2 tomorrow" with a smirk across his face, I nodded my head really fast and said I would love to.

I walked home and I saw Cameron on the couch watching TV. He sternly asked me " what the fuck was that episode you did earlier .I said don't worry Cam I only did it cause it was a dare, plus nothing will happen between. Hayes and I, we are just friends and thats all we will ever be cause you won't let me date anyone cause your so protective of me and say I'm to young, as I said the last part with attitude.

Cameron's p.o.v.

Mackenzie just was the biggest bitch to me ever, maybe its her time of the month. I heard a door slam upstairs, it must of been Mackenzie's door since she's the only one up there. I think she may be a little mad at me since I won't let her date anyone. Your probably wondering why, its because I know how guys are, especially Hayes, before him and Mackenzie became really close friends he had a new girl friend every week because he couldn't keep a steady relationship, he was the type where he fucked them then chucked them, and I don't want that happening to Mackenzie because she's still young and doesn't need that.

I saw that Mackenzie's light was off, so I decided to go to bed as well since im going to Nash's party tomorrow since my mom phoned me earlier and said that her and the Griers are gonna be gone longer then planned, they are now gonna be gone for 2 more weeks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry that it was a short chapter but I will be updating soon, love you all my loveleys