Chapter ~6

OKAY SO THE BEGINING OF THIS CHAPTER IS BORING BUT BY THE END OF IT, IT GETS WAY BETTER;)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nash's p.o.v.

We all grab our luggage from security and head onto the plane to LA. Cameron and I look for our row, row 38 D, and Hayes and mackenzie look for there's row 22F. We all found our seats then the plane started to take off.

Hayes p.o.v.

As Mackenzie and I get seated in our seats the plane starts to take off, when the plane is up in the air and steady we can use our electronics. Mackenzie looks really tired, all of a sudden she moved from her seat to on top of my Lap and cuddled into my chest. Minutes later she was sound asleep, god she's so cute when she sleeps.

Its been 3 hours since the plane has taken off, and Mackenzie decides to wake uo. Now I won't be bored cause I'll have someone to talk to. She continued to sit on my lap even after she woke up, we even took a few selfies together then we listened to my music, the song am I wrong came on and we both sung "so am I wrong, for thinking that we could be something for real, so am I wrong for trying to reach the things that I can't see".

Mackenzie has a great voice, how come I've never noticed before. I complimented her in her voice and she blushed.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Hayes just complimented me on my singing, I blushed and said thank you I've been singing since I was 8 but I never thought I was any good.

The flight intendent came on the pa and announced that the plane will be landing in 15 minutes so stay seated. I moved back to my seat, I wish I could lay in Hayes arms all day, I would if I could.

The plane landed and we grabbed our luggage and meet up with Cameron and Nash. we looked for our limo that said magcon on it. As soon as we found it we ran over to it and hopped right in, it was just Nash, Cameron,Hayes and I in it besides the limo driver because the others were already at the hotel.

We got out and grabbed our luggage once again and walked into the hotel where there were a bunch of screaming girls. They were crying and taking pictures, some gave me dirty looks but that just means there jealous little bitches in my opinion.

Nash's p.o.v.

We all meet up on the 16 floor to decide on room arrangements. (The whole floor is rented off). So it's me and Cameron in a room, Shawn and Taylor,Jack and Jack,Aaron and carter, Matthew and Mahogany then Hayes and Mackenzie. Hayes gave me a special request to put him and Mackenzie in the same room, so being the best brother on the world I agreed. we all separate amd went to our rooms to unpack and chill out, since magcon didn't start till tomorrow (Monday) and the only other day was (Thursday).

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

I decided to take a shower because I haven't showered in 2 days and I felt discussting. Well I was soaping my breasts I herd the door creak open , shit I forgot to lock the door. I saw a blurry figure on the other side of the shower, don't worry its me babe says Hayes, can I come in Hayes asked, sure I mutter, lesson 3 he asked raspy, yess I reply fast nodding my head, someone's eager Hayes laughs.

Hayes hopped in and started kissing me roughly, he also was playing with my breasts while I play with his package. He lowers his finger down to my entrance and stick it in. Moreeee I say, hey puts in another making me moan. After thrusting his fingers in and out of my entrance I bent down and strated sucking on his package.

We herd knocks at the door so Hayes hopped out of the shower and out a towel around his waist. I hear voices ... Shit, why didn't I bring clothing in hear to change into after . I hoped out and put my hair in a long tail. Wrapped my towel around my body and hoped for the best.