Chapter~20

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

I hear Hayes trying to bust open the door so I decide to sit against it to by me more time. I use the tweasers to unscrew the blades out of the eye liner sharpener, and you know what happens next.

I take the smooth sharp blade and connect it with my skin, I slice it against my wrists repeadiatly until it takes away all the pain.

I start to feel dizzy because I lost a whole ton of blood, all of the sudden a door the door brakes open and I see a blurry figure then hear screams for help, then the last thing I remember seeing is red flashing lights and sirens.

I hear a faint voice crying but I can't figure out who it is, I try to open my eyes but there to heavy. Then all I hear is why,why Mackenzie. What made you do this or who, you can't leave me I love you, I need you, without you I'll be nothing, please come back, I miss you.

All of a sudden I hear code blue and I feel a push on my chest and shocks running through my body, it repeats twice until the darkness starts to get lighter and its easier to fight my way through it.

I hear and See Hayes crying and I said don't cry Hayes, I hate it when you are sad. Hayes shoots his head up real quick (0-100). Hayes thanks the lord and goes to tell a doctor that I'm awake now.

They come back and run a few tests on me and say I'm free to go but I have to wear wraps around my wrist for 1day.

When we arrived back to the hotel everyone greeted me, all there eyes were swollen and puffy, well except for Gilinskys, he probably doesn't even give a shit that I just tried to kill myself.

I told Hayes I wanted to go to our hotel room, he agreed and took me there. Hayes then unraveled my bandage wrap and looked at my cuts examining them, then Hayes brought my wrist to his face and kissed my cuts better, he then started to cry and ask why?.

I said I don't wanna have this talk right now I'm sorry Hayes, he shook his head in understandment. For the rest if the night Hayes and I cuddled and watched TV until Hayes fell asleep, so I decided to do the same.