Chapter ~13

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock going off. I yell shut the fuck up and pound it to turn the deafining sound to my ears off. I accidentally woke up Hayes when I yellled, whoops.

Hayes gets in the shower well I pick out my outfit for today. I pick out my white high waisted short shorts with a white tank top crop top that had a Starbucks picture on it.

Hayes then hops out of the shower allowing me to get into the washroom to do my hairband makeup. I straighten my hair and then put it into a messy pony tail then apply barley any makeup I just apply mascara and lip gloss.

Hayes and I now grab our luggage and head down to the limo that is taking us to the airport. Nash, Cameron, Mackenzie and I hop in the limo and talk about Mackenzie becoming a part of magcon.

We finally arrived to the airport and we went through security. We just made it in Time, as the flight attendant announces flight 47E to North Carolina taking off in 10 minutes I repeat 10 minutes.

Hayes and I got seated and when the plane made it in the sky I sat on his lap while we took a couple selfies, and then I just stayed there in his arms, while we share his head phones and sing along to Lana Del Ray.

I hopped back into my seat when the plane was about to land. That time the airplane ride went really quick.

We once again hopped into another limo and drove home. When we arrived home I oeckws Hayes on the lips and said see you tomorrow baby Hayes said I love you babe I said I love you to as we went to our seprate houses and un pack.

Cameron then asked how my time in LA was I said it was the best time in the world. Only Hayes and I know why I thought to myself and then giggled out loud. Cameron asked what was so funny I said oh nothing then went to unpack my suitcase.

By the time I was done unpacking my suit case it was 10pm and I was so tired that I passed out on my carpet.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU FOR THE 2K READS YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING...
~Darian