Chapter ~16

Hayes p.o.v.

Mackenzie was over at my house, I told her that there was another magcon coming up in 3 days and that Cameron would not be attending it because of his foot and neck. She sighed but then a grin gree across her face and said that means we can do whatever and go where ever we want because Cameron won't be there babying us 24/7. It's not like I don't like Cameron, its just that has to strict sometimes and over protective of Mackenzie.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

I told Hayes that I was leaving to go see Cameron and also start to pack.Hayes pretends to pout which was really cute. All of a sudden hayes picks me up by grabbing my ass and then connects his lips with mine, they move perfectly in sync, while Hayes carries me out his door while still not breaking the kiss and brings me to my door. I peck Hayes on the lips then hug him. I love you Mackenzie Hayes said I love you to Hayes I said as closing my door and watching Hayes run home.

I walk in and see Cameron sitting on the couch watching Netflix, he was watching the wedding ringer and then he tried turning around to see who entered the house but he struggled cause of his neck brace because he has whip lash from the car accident.

I tell Cameron that I'm going to start packing for magcon since it was in 2 days. But of course he tells me he wants to talk to me about it first since he's watching me because of my parents and the Grier's went on a business trip.

Cameron's p.o.v.

Before Mackenzie leaves for he first ever magcon with out me I want to tell her some tips that will come in handy. I told Mackenzie to never go anywhere without a security guard since she's famous now and to not let any thing any of the jealous fan girls say get to her also don't be in a room alone with any of the boys because they will take advantage of you.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Cameron's tips will come in handy. I thanked Cam and hugged him, I also said I want you to know that I'm thankful to have you as a brother even if you are a little protective and strict.

A few minutes later I run up to my room and grab once again my black suitcase with white polka dots on it. By now it's 11:30 pm and I'm starting to get tired so I put my suitcase a side for the night and catch up on sleep since I've been barley getting any.