Chapter~12

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

I tell Hayes to cover his eyes because Im going to suprose him by wearing one of my new lingerie outfits and giving him what he wants since its our last night in LA I want Hayes to remember it.

I told Hayes that he could take off the blindfold, he ripped it off really quick only to see me dressed suductivly.

I walked over to him wrapping my kegs around his waist, Hayes grabbed my ass and ran over to the bed throwing me on it, but not hard,I giggled a little. I then hopped on his lap making his package go hard. Hayes and I then connect our lips, I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance, he accepted, my tounge explored Hayes mouth. I start to grind on Hayes teasing him. Hayes grips my hips and flips me over so now he's in charge. Hayes tortures me by sucking all over my body, in the mids of all that he manages to get my top and skirt off. He then swiftly took off my pink g-sting and inserted a finger in me swirling it around. Then another and another. I said Hayes stop teasing me and with in seconds after I said that he slipped on a condom then thrusted his package into my entrance making me gasp on pleasure. I then wrap my legs around Hayes torso making his thrusts more deeper having me scream the house down in moans. My nails dug in his back causing Hayes to pick up the pass. Fuckkk I scream into Hayes neck. I'm close I say as I moan me too Hayes responded, we both released at the same time and then layed down next to each other panting like crazy.

Hayes p.o.v.

Okay Mackenzie, I think WS should get our luggage together because were leaving at 8am tomorrow to catch the 10am plane back to North Carolina.

Mackenzie sighed, knowing that we had to leave this beautiful place. It was getting late so we both decided to put on some clothes and go to bed so no lnw walks in on us tomorrow morning.