Charter ~10

Mackenzie's p.o.v

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock going off, as does Hayes. We decide to go to the kitchen to make so breakfast. My hormones are going crazy at the moment.

Hayes p.o.v.

Mackenzie looks so hot in her black lace thong and plad top. I want her so bad. I say to Mackenzie how about I cook up some breakfast with a suductive lip bite. Mackenzie without any hesitation said yes please, I say to Mackenzie someone's eager while laughing a bit.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Hayes moves his lips up to mine and says ready for lesson 6, I agree surely.all I know next is that Hayes started kissing me hard. With his strong hands reaching all over my body till his Strong arms reach the hems of my top. Hayes pulls it off having to break the kiss but attached his lips back instantly, his hands move down to my ass and lifts me up on the kitchen counter with my legs wrapped around his waist making Hayes have an errction starting to grow. Right as Hayes was about to get things more heated Nash walked in without even knocking, I quickly cover myself while trying to put on my top. Of course now the buttons had to not cooperate.

Nash's p.o.v.

I walk in to tell hayes that were going swimming in a bit and Mackenzie and him are welcomed to join us when I see a naked Mackenzie Dallas, with a shirtless Hayes. I said out loud zayummmm I should walk in more without knocking.

Hayes p.o.v

As Mackenzie struggles to put on her top Nash just stares her down and starts to drool over her, I say stop looking at my girl and get out. Nash said okay mr grumpy pants.

I apologize to Mackenzie for my brothers behavior, she seemed very chill about it and said boys will be boys with a little wink and laugh.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

After making some actual breakfast Hayes and I get in our swim suits and head off to the pool. The others are not here I wonder where they are, Hayes said that he just saw them leave because they were going to get some Starbucks. I was a little confused because Hayes is just staring at me licking his lips like crazy.

Then he moves really close to me, he starts to trace my body and then we start kissing, our mouths move in sync. Hayes licked the bottom of my mouth for entrance and I excepted out tounges fight for dominance, his wins obviously, then I wrap my legs around his torso. Hayes then starts sucking in my neck and instantly found my sweet spot, I moaned which he seemed to like.Hayes started to leave bite marks all the way down to my collar bones,He then cupped my breasts. He untied my bikini top string reavealing my hard nipples, Hayes massaged them which made me moan even louder. Damnn Hayes is turning me on. He then kisses My stomach down to my bikini bottoms, he takes them off with his mouth and inserts his middle finger into my entrance and thrusts it in and out. I say Hayes stop being a tease, his thrusts begin to get faster. Hayes then run to grab a condom out of his pants pocket.then I felt something thrust really deep inside of me, it was Hayes package. It hurt a lot and then the pain soon turned into pleasure as he thrusts into me deeper and faster every time until I cum on his package.not soon after Hayes did the same.

Hayes p.o.v

Later on Mackenzie and I decide to go shopping for some things. I take her to Victoria Secret, Lasenza Girl and PINK to get some lingerie. After that we head to the sex store and pick up some sex toys and ropes, handcuffs,chains, blindfolds, ball gaga and whips.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Hayes and I get back to the hotel from shopping and plop onto the bed. Were both exhausted from today so we decide to watch some movies. We first way watched Magic Mike while cuddling on the bed. Half way through I notice that Hayes fell asleep I decided to do the same.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OK SO I HAVEN'T SLEEPT AT ALL LAST NIGHT AND IM STILL UP I WAS UP WRITING SINCE I COULDN'T SLEEP

XOXO~Darian