Chapter ~8

Cameron's p.o.v.

I walk into Hayes and Mackenzie's room and I cant believe what I saw. I saw my baby sister, sleeping naked with Hayes. I march over and yell what the fuck Hayes and Mackenzie.

They wake up and looked confused in why I am yelling until they realize they are sleeping naked and cover themselves up with the blankets. Mackenzie says I'm sorry Cam.... I caught feelings for Hayes a while ago and the day if the party he asked me out because he was in love with me as well and well we've been secretly dating ever since.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Cameron just stood there and looked discipointed, then said okay maybe I was a little over protective, but that's because I don't want you getting hurt. Then he said something that made me really happy, he said okay fine I guess you guys can date, but next time don't keep it a secret and do it behind my back, oh yah and Hayes if you hurt her I'll cut off your balls, he said sarcasticly.

Thanks Cameron I would hug you but I'm kind of naked I said laughing. That wasthe nice way in telling him to leave so that we could get ready for magcon.

I go take a shower because I felt discussing and then while I'm waiting for the shower to heat up I plug in my straightener and then hop in the warm shower.I clense my body and wash my hair, then I get out and put on  straighten my hair and did my make up, I put on concealer, mascara,and peach lip gloss. Then I pick out my outfit I then I put on my high waisted black ripped denuim short shorts and the dark blue magcon sweatshirt that said MAGCON on it in white.

It was time to go to magcon so Hayes and I headed off to the meet and greet.

It was 2 hours into the meet and greet when it was time for fans to ask questions. It was on to the last question of the meet and greet, I got to pick the last fan, she asked in a snobby attitude "do you and hayes have a thing" I looked at Hayes and he nodded, I said yes then kissed him. It was funny watching the reactions of the girls, some screamed , some cried, and some took pictures of us.

When we got back to the hotel room I posted a picture oh Hayes and I kissing on the airplane, I tagged him with the hash tag Hayes Grier and with the tweet @hayesgrier and write I have the best boyfriend in. The world. I usually only get a couple thousand likes because I'm Cameron Dallas's little sister but this time I got a couple hundred thousand and on twitter I usually get a couple hundred and this time I got a couple thousand retweets.

It was getting late so we decided to got to bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE 600 READS SO FAR YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING

Sorry for the crappy ending of this chapter I just didn't know what else to write but I do have more ideas for the next chapter.

Love you lots
~Darian