Chapter ~23

Hayes p.o.v.

I walk in the hotel room seeing Mackenzie laying on the bed naked. That turned me on I went to sit beside Mackenzie when she hooped on top of me, Mackenzie then started grinding her entrance on my bulge in my pants, I knew she wanted me. She ripped of my clothes and then that was my cue to go put on a condom. I quickly slid one on my package and then went in control if her. I slipped Mackenzie under me so now i was hovering over her. I started to suck on her nipples until they were hard,I then started facing the line of her entrance. Mackenzie whined stop teasing me. I did as told and pumped a finger inside of her thrusting slow at first then I inserted two more giving Mackenzie max pleasure that I could do with my hands, Mackenzie moans my name loud turning me on even more. I position Mackenzie so she's on her elbows, and then I slide my package inside of her thrusting at a slow pace, then I picked up the pase thrusting in and out of her really fast and hard going deeper each time. My thrusts become more slopier and then I pull out and release in my condom, I then shove my face in between Mackenzies legs licking up all her cum I created. She moans repeadiatly louder and louder each time, I swear the people in the pool could here us and were on the 16 floor. We both lay in bed panting trying to catch our breaths.

It was now 1am and later on we are leaving to go back to North Carolina. We both decide to hit the hay. (lololol hit the hay)

With in minutes we were knocked out and asleep.