Chapter ~14

Hayes p.o.v.

I wake up yo mackenzie texting me saying that Nash and Cameron were going out of town for the night till tomorrow and that means Mackenzie and I are gonna be alone together so she said for me to come to her house when Nash and Cam left and bring stuff to change into.

I took that as a nice way on saying pack your bag and get up and get dressed. I did as she told me, I got up and got dressed, then packed my bag, I packed some clothing and my necessities, also some stuff that we bought at the sex store in LA. we don't have stores like that in North Carolina.

It was now 2pm and Nash said he was leaving with Cameron and for me to not do anything stupid like I'm nota little kid anymore I can do what ever the fuck I want.

I walked in Mackenzies houzs and go to her room like she texted me 5 minutes ago. She was laying on her bed in sweats and a sports bra, her plan was to watch Netflix all day and cuddle and then tonight on thee other hand, we'll that's a whole different story if you get what I'm sayyin.

It was now 6pm and Mackenzie and I were getting hungry as fuck so Mackenzie and I ordered a pizza. After Mackenzie and I were done eating the pizza she said that I am her master and she will do as I'm told in a sexy voice.

Hayes told me to venf over so I did as commanded, then he whipped me and I instantly felt pleasure. After he spread my legs and stuck a finger in. Your so wet Mackenzie said Hayes. I got up and made sure to trail my hands across his crotch making a small moan escape his mouth. Hayes then went to his bag to get a condom and some sex tools. Hayes then out a ball gag into my mouth, hayes then said out your feet in here and your legs in this. Hayes then aggressively ripped off his and my clothes,And then hopped on top of me, Hayes slowly entered me. Hayes pounded harder and harder until I came and he came in his condom. Hayes then got in between my legs and lickuo up all of my cum, almost making me have another ororgasm, until the phone rang interrupting us. It was Nash and he sounded worried, I asked what's wrong, he said something really fast, all I could make out of what Nash said was Cameron.car.hospital. I start freaking out and screaming, what happened Hayes ran down the stairs worried why I was screaming, I put the phone on speaker as I heard Nash say Cameron and I was walking home from the bar when a car hit him, I was lucky not to of been hit as well, but now Cameron's on life support in the hospital and might not make it Nash said chocking up.

Nash informed me that he has already phoned his and my parents and there leaving there business trip early to go see Cameron.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SORRY I HAD TO DO THIS TO CAMERON, I NEEDED MORE DRAMA IN THE BOOK
ALSO IM IM THE MIDDLE OF MAKING A DIRTY MAGCON IMAGINES BOOK ... IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS AND GALS TO READ IT

love you lots my darlings
Xoxo~Darian