Chapter ~9

Hayes p.o.v.

I woke up snuggled next to Mackenzie, she was so warm. Today we do not have a meet and greet, so all the boys part of magcon including I booked off the beach just to us so there wouldn't be fans chasing us everywhere .

Mackenzie finally got up and she looked at her phone, she squeled and jumped up and down like a little girl. I asked Mackenzie why are you so excited, Mackenzie replied with I have 2.7 million followers on Instagram and 1.8 million on twitter. I said you know what that means, it means that your becoming famous and that you'll probably be a real member of magcon as well.

I also took this opportunity to tell her about today's plan. I told Mackenzie that all of us were going to the beach today because we booked it just for us so there would be no crazy fans.
Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Hayes just told me that we were going to the beach today, that means I can wear my new bikini, and we could also have some "alone time" if you know what I mean.

I start to get on my bikini when Hayes comes behind me and whispers in a husky voice " can't wait for lesson 5. That have me instant chills down my back.

We arrived at the beach and all went our separate ways, but before doing so Cameron said meet back here at 10pm, and don't drown in the water.

Hayes p.o.v

After a long day of swimming and tanning I think I should make my move again.

Its now 9pm and its getting dark, perfect time for lesson 5 .

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Hayes step closer to me in the water pulling me closer to him, while attacking his lips to mine and kissing me hungerily. Since we were both close to the sound we were able to walk out of the water without breaking the kiss, he got even closer to me if that was even possible and started sucking on my sweet spot before moving down to my bikini top and nibbling on the buckle until it gave out and my top fell down exposing my breasts. My nipples started hurting because of the cold Beach air, Hayes them started sucking and biting on my nipples, I moaned loudly. She licked a stripe down my flat belly and then teasingly licked around the hem of my bikini bottoms well not taking his eyes off me for one second. Hayes please I moaned while running my hands over his abs. He then pulled my bikini bottoms down squeezing my ass while he spread my legs apart and stuck his head down there. He inserted his tongue into my clit while swirling it around spelling his name as I moaned in ectasy. He took his tongue out and inserted a finger in, moving it around gently before adding another then another. I cummed on his hand. Hayes's then pulls out a condim and slips it on his package, Hayes then shoved his package into me while his fingers still moving around and I cummed once more before we heard our names being called.

The voices sounded familiar so we quickly out our swim suits back on and followed the sounds of there voices. We then met up with the others and went back to the hotel.

Hayes p.o.v.

I'm exhausted, I exclaimed to Mackenzie, me too, Mackenzie replied with, so we both decided to get into our pajamas and cuddle up in bed.