Every time we Touch (24)

"Cause every time we touch
I feel this static
And every time we kiss
I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go
Want you in my life"

- Jk -

Chaos.

That was the word to describe the moment.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk himself along with their self proclaimed babysitter Hoseok who was as much as a baby as them were playing tag in their apartment, which clearly did not have the space to play such a game, each round not lasting for more than a minute. Running, laughing, shouting, and chanelling the spirits of their monkey ancestors.

Jeongguk paused near the kitchen counter to catch his breath when noticed his second oldest hyung seated on the sofa amidst that chaos, his face devoid of any emotion.

"Hey Yoongi, what's up?", Jin asked, as he sat down next to him with a bowl of salad.

"My blood pressure."

Jeongguk snorted, while Jin stifled a laugh. "You should try playing with them."

"I would rather die." Yoongi drawled picking up a bottle of water and opening the cap.

Jin shook his head and chuckled to himself.

"Ya Jeonggukka is over there!" He overheard Jimin's voice and glanced sideways to find Jimin running towards him, his hand outstretched. Jeongguk turned on his heels and dashed away. He planned to turn right before the sofa but he miscalculated his speed and the zero traction of his socks on the wooden flooring. His foot slipped and he swayed.

"Hey watch out!", he heard Taehyung's panicked voice call out as he moved forward to catch the maknae.

Too late.

Jeongguk's foot got caught in the carpet, and he fell forward towards Yoongi, arms flailing, Yoongi's face turning horrified, as the bottle of water in Yoongi's hand collided with Jeongguk's torso, turned towards the elder, and water along with the maknae fell all over him.

He heard a loud gasp, and an 'oh fuck' from the sides.

Jeongguk lay there, squishing the elder underneath him, the water spilled between them, soaking their shirts, before a pair of hands pulled him up and hauled him straight. Yoongi still sat there, his arms up in surrender as he looked down at his soaked shirt.

"Uh-oh.", Taehyung muttered, from beside Jeongguk.

Jin still had his mouth open, Hoseok stood beside Yoongi, his hand slightly outstretched in case the cat decided to pounce while Jimin and Taehyung held the maknae from the sides.

"Hyungie", Jeongguk cut through the silence making everyone's heads turn. "Mianhae," he mumbled.

After a long beat, Yoongi let out a loud sigh. "Lord give me patience."

Jimin snickered beside Jeongguk, "Don't you mean strength?"

"If he gave me strength, you'd all be dead." Yoongi stared daggers at the third youngest.

There was something strange going on between the two, Jeongguk wondered, as they glared at each other.

Jin's stifled laughter broke the silence. He laughed whole heartedly, pointing at Yoongi's wet torso before the others joined him.

It was common knowledge that Yoongi would never scold Jeon Jeongguk. According to him he was just a kid.

Taehyung and Jimin dropped down on the floor shaking from laughter.