Memo (27)

"Oh, you seek yourself in another way,
I try my best, but I don't ever change,
Oh, I love to watch your body lie,
Makes me feel better, makes me satisfied. "

- Jk -

Their routine was filled to the brim with activities. They were young, galaxies of ambitions floating in their eyes, dreams of their own, yet there was only one dream they focused on endlessly. Bangtan.

From every waking moment to every sigh in the darkest hours of the night, seven souls put their all into a collective urn.

But this little life slowly grew on him. They had become a small family now, a family of seven. His hyungs took care of him, made him work, yes, but took care of him nevertheless. Though they were older, they were hardly adults, still so young, still so inexperienced, yet made sure to look after each other.

The proximity kept them close the entire time, and the closer he got to Taehyung, the harder it became for him.

There wasn't a moment when Jeongguk didn't want Taehyung in his vicinity. He sought him out when he was busy. He followed him around when they were out. Taehyung had become a safe place for him. The safest he ever felt.

Their schedules had became the same, much to the dismay of the Seokjin who had to put in extra effort to wake them up in the mornings, their habits had became the same, and even their interests became the same.

"One person in two bodies," Namjoon had joked.

"Inseparable," Hoseok had stated.

Now, while every problem Jeongguk had, his hyungs were on the frontlines to take upon his battles, but there was one war he had to fight alone.

The eternally dreadful.

School.

"What's the point of becoming famous if I still have to attend school?"He scoffed on the way to his class, running a hand through his blazer to straighten a wrinkle.

He had made a few friends in class who helped him out with the work he missed while he was performing or promoting out of the country.

Greeting them, he took his seat. The seating plan had been changed, so his usual seating partners had been shuffled. The seat beside him was empty, and mathematics really bored him. Flipping to the last page of his notebook, he started doodling, drawing various shapes and shading in.

The day was particularly gloomy. Lacy white-edged clouds rolled in over the blue sky, blocking the sun and making everything bleak and dull.

By the time it got to the last class before the bell rang, Jeongguk was sure he was going to pass out from the boredom.

The time passed too slow for his liking.

A certain brown-haired boy pranced around in his mind, making him smile. He remembered how the elder had kissed his cheek playfully to wake him up in the morning, his insides becoming jelly at just the thought of it.

"Hey, did you hear about Lee?" a girl sitting behind him whispered to her friend.

Gossip and high school went hand in hand.