5. French Press Coffee

It's going to get steamy up in here

It's going to get steamy up in here. If you normally skip scenes, look out for:
«««•»»»
at the beginning and ending of the scene.

Jaiden and Toni continued talking until late in the night. They didn't reveal too many things about themselves, almost like both were hesitant to broach topics that were too personal. So, they talked about places they have seen, some of their favorite books, or the sports they liked to watch.

Jaiden was grateful for the casual and light conversation because anything serious would be pointless when Toni was standing so close to him. He was intoxicating and he felt as tongue tied as he was back in the elevator two months ago.

Toni constantly was brushing Jaiden's hips or wrapping his hand around his back. They were simple touches that screamed for more.

Jaiden kept telling himself to be patient and to take it slow, but Toni was igniting something foreign in him. He was losing his rationality and he couldn't blame it on the tequila because both he and Toni switched to water a while ago.

So, when Toni brushed his lips against Jaiden's ear and asked him to come over, Jaiden unhesitatingly agreed. He could only think about how he needed more at this moment.

He sent a message to Nate that he was heading out and had to reassure him a couple of times that it was not with Billy. He had to laugh a little from his friend who suddenly became overbearing after his first initial mistake.

When they were outside, Toni pulled him up against his chest and wrapped both of them in his jacket.

"Hace frío. Why don't you have a jacket?" Toni grumbled.

Jaiden laughed a little. "According to Nate, my jacket is a cockblocker."

His hands ran under Toni's shirt a little and started to trace the muscles along his back. Toni sucked in a cold breath of air. "Mierda. I don't think there would be anything stopping me from you."

His voice was low, and he dipped his head to Jaiden's neck, and ran his lips on the delicate flesh. Jaiden bit back a moan, but felt his hair raise from the touch.

Toni noticed the Uber first and he led Jaiden inside and sat back while wrapping an arm around Jaiden's shoulders. He seemed to be either worrying that Jaiden was still cold or was going to bolt.

Jaiden watched the buildings pass and was surprised that they were not heading over to the apartments where he first ran into him. He was even more surprised to find them pulling into a quaint neighbor and stopping in front of an adobe home.

Toni chuckled when he saw his confused expression. "My sister lives in that apartment complex from before. I was visiting her when I happened to see you."

Jaiden rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed that he could be read so easily. Toni seemed to enjoy his reactions and quickly pulled him out of the car, thanked the driver, and rushed to his door.