3. Cup of Coffee

Nate knocked and opened the door and sat down next to Jaiden. Luckily, he had some joggers on now. They both knew that Jaiden wasn't mad at Nate, just mortified about the situation and Billy.

"Sorry, Jaiden. I really fucked up. I swear I didn't see him at the party, otherwise I would have dragged you home." He knew how Billy refused to leave him alone after they separated. Even after months of Jaiden refusing him, he still seemed to be clinging on.

"I know. I really shouldn't drink that much again." Jaiden said.

There was another knock on the door and both men looked up to see the woman from Nate's room. She had a mug in hand.

"I made some tea." She said gently.

Nate was panicked and started to stumble over his words. "Ah, this is... Um..."

She rolled her eyes. "Sabrina."

Jaiden took the mug and thanked her. "I know the sex was good, but I can't believe even my drunk ass would willingly go with him."

Sabrina laughed. "I admit, I have done worse."

Jaiden laughed and pointed to Nate. "Obviously."

Nate punched his arm. "Asshole. How did you get out of there? That guy would tie you to the bed if he could."

He groaned and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Don't even put that image in my head... I snuck out while he was sleeping. Well, not snuck, more like 'run-like-hell and never look back'. I jumped into the elevator barefoot and with my pants halfway down my ass."

"At least you got out." Nate tried to lighten the mood, but Sabrina slapped his chest.

"He wouldn't have to worry about getting out of a bad situation if his friend wasn't so focused on getting pussy!" She said angrily.

"I was getting your pussy though!"

She gave him a dark look. "Exactly. And now I'm part of the problem. So, figure out how to make this right."

Nate wanted to make another joke but stopped himself. Instead, he patted Jaiden on the back. "I'm really sorry. I was a shit friend last night. But him showing up really pisses me off. I just am trying to figure out when he arrived. I don't remember seeing him anywhere."

Jaiden waved his hand to dismiss it. "Billy has always been one to sneak up uninvited. Fucking creep. What's worse is that the fucker has my new number. If it wasn't for..."

Jaiden stopped when the conversation reached Toni. Just talking about him made him choke on his words. Goddamn that man was something else.

"For what?" Nate asked.

Jaiden sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Toni..."

"Who is Toni?" Nate asked with a surprised look.

"The guy from the elevator. He helped me out and had Billy stop calling me. But, fuck, I must have looked like a mess to him." Jaiden said.

"Why does that matter? Everyone has a bad walk of shame after a one-night stand."

"Yeah, true. But Toni was a fucking specimen. If I slept with that man, I would never leave his bed." Jaiden lamented.

He couldn't deny that Toni was hauntingly good looking with an accent that made his toes curl. Something about him was domineering - like he felt the need to say 'yes, sir' around him.

"You can't leave this conversation like that. Who the hell is this Toni? Where did he come from?" Nate nudged him, trying to break him out of his silence.