28. Una Vida

On the drive home, Jaiden was quiet, and he remained silent when they parked and entered the house. Jaiden went to the kitchen, grabbed the first bottle he could find, and poured a generous glass of Una Vida Tequila.  He immediately hated the name as if it was taunting him. He drank it in one go and roughly set down the empty glass. He sighed deeply and took off to the bedroom without a word to Toni.

Toni stayed in the kitchen for a moment before he poured himself a glass and drank it similarly to Jaiden before putting the bottle away.

When he entered the bedroom, he took off his gun and holster and placed them next to Jaiden's. But Jaiden didn't seem to notice him. He was staring at the bed with a forlorn look as if he was preparing for his last night there.

Toni clenched his jaw and approached Jaiden, grabbing his arm and shaking him out of his deep thoughts.

"Mi sol. What's going on?" Toni asked.  He would never pry too much about his past, understanding that there was pain and trauma, but this was different.  This had something to do with what happened at the precinct, and he was sure it related to his asshole ex.  He didn't want Jaiden to shut down on him and would instead push for dialogue.

Jaiden let out a breath, obviously not on the same page. "Nothing. I'm tired."

"Jaiden." Toni's voice was stern, and the fact that he called Jaiden by his name and not mi sol shook Jaiden.

"It's nothing." Jaiden replied in a small voice.

Toni let out an exasperated sigh. He held on tight to Jaiden's arm and pushed his back against the wall. He pinned Jaiden's hand above him while his other hand rested beside Jaiden's head, trapping him.

Toni leaned his head close to Jaiden's. "Stop lying." He said quietly, his lips brushing against Jaiden's cheeks, the tequila still heavy on his breath.

"Toni, let me go."

Toni stepped closer to him until his thigh parted Jaiden's legs. Jaiden tensed against him.

"I'm not letting you go." He said in his ear. "Tell me what's wrong."

His lips brushed along his earlobe until he caught it with his teeth and bit down gently. Jaiden hissed a little and his back arched.

Toni let his lips trail down Jaiden's neck slowly. He shifted between kissing and licking, enjoying Jaiden's body writhing against him.

"Toni..." Jaiden breathed out.

"Talk to me, Jaiden." Toni's hand ran down Jaiden's side until he reached the hem of his shirt.

He lifted Jaiden's shirt slightly, and his fingers brushed against the bare skin, enjoying the hard lines and muscles. His hand traveled back up, and his fingers circled Jaiden's nipple. When his fingers finally captured the bud, he pinched it, making Jaiden cry out and push his hips into Toni.

"Por favor mi sol." Toni pleaded again between kisses.

Jaiden's breath was shuddering.  He tried to wrap his free hand around Toni's waist, but Toni quickly brought his hand away from Jaiden's nipple and grabbed his wrist. He slammed it up against the wall, now pinning both of Jaiden's hands over his head and immobilizing him.

Toni was pleading one moment and dominating the next, making Jaiden ache for him.

"No.  You can't touch me until you talk to me." Toni said sternly.  His eyes were unwavering and dark.  He wanted Jaiden as much as Jaiden wanted him, but he refrained.  He pushed his knee higher up, creating friction against Jaiden's noticeable arousal.  Jaiden cried out and pressed the back of his head against the wall.