1. Jose Cuervo

"Well, fuck."

Jaiden felt the words slip out of his mouth subconsciously. Out of all one night stands he could have, he just had to wake up next to his ex.

"Fuck." He muttered again as he cautiously lifted Billy's arm off his waist and slipped out of the bed.

Great... he was naked.

He looked around the disorderly room and saw a mess of clothes piled everywhere. His head was pounding, and he felt nauseous, but didn't know if that because of the extra shot (shots?) of tequila or seeing Billy again.

He knew better than drinking so much. There were only two options when he was drunk. Fighting or sex. And he hated that his drunk ass chose the latter last night.

He stumbled around to find his clothes. His boxers and socks were definitely MIA, but who fucking cares at this point. Who needs underwear when you just need to get the fuck out?

He kept a watchful eye on the familiar sleeping figure as he pulled his shirt over his head and slipped on his pants, not bothering with zipping them yet. He had his phone and wallet still in his pocket luckily. He fished out his shoes from under a shirt and held them tight in his hands.

He slowly backed out of the bedroom, watching the sleeping figure. He opened the bedroom door and stepped out, but his foot got caught on something on the floor and he tripped and fell on his ass.

"Fuck." He hissed. Billy was a goddamn slob, and he always hated this apartment with its bleak walls and stained ceilings.

Billy was a passing fuck more than a relationship, so perhaps 'ex' was a bad term for him. Still, he lasted longer than most men Jaiden had been with. However, the only thing that was bearable about him was the sex. He basically disliked everything else about him, including this horrible apartment, which he resented it even more now.

Fuck this slob and his stupid apartment.

He flinched when he saw movement in the bed.

"Fuck." He hissed.

It was his anthem for the day.

He grabbed one of the shoes that had tumbled out of his grasp when he fell and then he scrambled to get up. He held his breath and as quietly as possible, he made his way to the door.

Almost home free. He sighed with relief as his hand touched the handle. However, he knew his luck and he shouldn't have had high hopes because as he started to turn the handle, he heard the bastard's sleepy voice call out "baby". He felt his stomach drop, and he couldn't blame it on the drinking this time.

Fuck it all.

He ripped open the door and took off. The door slammed behind him, shoes still in his hand.

He saw the elevator door was open. "Hold please!" He called out, praying someone patient was inside.

A hand reached out and stopped the door from closing, and Jaiden thanked any listening god silently. He dashed inside, pressing himself against the wall and out of view from the hall.

He heard his ex call out from the hall. "JayJay?"

He shuddered a little and his stomach turned again. He took a deep breath with his eyes closed, trying to push down the nausea that was creeping up.

He heard footsteps hurrying towards the elevators and he cursed.

Don't let him come in. Don't let him come in.

His head was pounding too much to handle his whining. Not that he could have handled it sober either.... Seriously, what a shitty mistake.

Thankfully the elevator doors closed, leaving Billy alone in the hall. This earned a sigh of relief from Jaiden. He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Fucking hell."