Death and Tequila: A note from HopeStrife

Hello wonderful people!

Thank you for deciding to give Death & Tequila a chance. This is a spin off of Kings of Hawkings, but is a completely independent standalone novel.  You can read this without worrying if you are going to miss something.

I love reading any comments I can catch so please comment and vote if you feel like it! I also tried to edit this as much as possible but sometimes these mistakes are missed because my eyes are bleeding from rereading the chapter.

But I'm trying to get this to the quality you all deserve.

I do want to throw out there that there will be some graphic crime scenes. I can give you all a quick warning when that happens so you will be mentally prepared.

Sexual scenes will have warnings as well and I will mark them off if you feel like skipping.

There is some Spanish - mainly it is the kind of Spanglish I grew up with, but I tried to clarify the as much as possible within context.

There are some dream scenes that I will italicized as well, but if it is confusing, slip me a message and I can working on better clarification.

Now that we got all of that squared away, let me just tell you how grateful that you're here and reading this. ❤️

Thank you, readers. I adore you!