29. Don Julio

I think we warmed up enough

I think we warmed up enough. We're making this one hot and heavy. If you want to skip it, you can jump to the next chapter (I ensured that this was a double release so that everyone can get a chapter tonight). You won't miss anything necessary to the plot.

«««•»»»

Jaiden never thought he would fall in love. That bullshit was for the pure-hearted saps like Carlos and Valeria or his friends from high school. He only looked for a quick release when he moved to New Mexico. But now, he was finding it impossible to go another night without this man in front of him.

Fuck, he was in trouble.

And if love was technically trouble, he was staring directly at his unequivocal demise when Toni looked at him with hooded eyes.  However, Jaiden could not find any part of his body or mind that could resist him.  His fate was sealed.

Jaiden was still holding onto Toni and pushed him down on the bed, so Toni was lying on his back. Jaiden trapped Toni with his arms and lowered himself, so his lips grazed Toni's.  Their breath was warm and still held the taste of tequila.  However, they both knew that it was not the alcohol that was intoxicating this moment. Toni couldn't endure the anticipation and grabbed Jaiden's shirt, pulling him down to close the distance.  Their lips locked and danced with their unleashed desperation for each other.

After Toni's unrelenting teasing, Jaiden's self-control was nearly extinct. He devoured Toni's lips. His tongue played on Toni's lips, and for the first time, Toni gave Jaiden control, allowing his tongue to slip in. He explored Toni's mouth and groaned from the addicting sensation. He rocked a little, rubbing his throbbing erection against Toni's, and hated that there were clothes in the way.

He broke from the kiss, relishing the look of Toni's swollen lips and tinted cheeks. He smiled and gave him a light kiss before pulling at Toni's shirt. Toni helped him pull it over his head, and he laid back down. 

Toni's hands were laying carelessly to the side, and his bare chest was rapidly rising and falling, his muscled tighter than before.  Each line on his body was more pronounced amid his yearning, and it was delectable. 

The moonlight streamed through the window and illuminated Toni with an enchanting silver light. When Jaiden's lips touched him again, he swore he tasted a piece of divinity. 

Jaiden had been influenced to have some warped alpha stigma, where he needed to have a soft partner, someone pliable to bend to his set ways. But he never felt a genuine desire for that sort of person. He needed more, but he didn't know what until he met Toni.

Only Toni could truly sate his desire.

Both Jaiden and Toni were strong, assertive, and powerful. Yet, they fit together as if they were cut from the same stone.

Jaiden never wanted anything more than this before. Toni's body was his new favorite craving... everything about him was perfection, and he wanted to prove it to him.